All things Dundee FC

We've got a great chance of topping the League Cup group with County forfeiting their game to Forfar and as such collection a 0-3 defeat in the process.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

We've got a great chance of topping the League Cup group with County forfeiting their game to Forfar and as such collection a 0-3 defeat in the process.

An outside chance of them forfeiting the game against us as well, which sounds good to me personally.

3 hours ago, Girth said:

Quick question chaps, by what point in the season will we have the title wrapped up by?

Thank you. 

We will be top by the January transfer window, causing Rangers and Celtic to pay through the nose for Adam, Cummings and McGhee. They will sit on their bench for the remainder of the season, we will finish 3rd but with an extra £8m in the bank.

We will be top by the January transfer window, causing Rangers and Celtic to pay through the nose for Adam, Cummings and McGhee. They will sit on their bench for the remainder of the season, we will finish 3rd but with an extra £8m in the bank.
An extra 150K in the bank ........
The old firm always fleece us for our best players. One of my pet hates being a Dundee fan ......

West Ham fans kicking up hell that they have to pay the equivalent of a pint in London to watch today's game.

They're all linking a streaming service called FootyPass that they're going to watch it illegally on. I wasn't aware our streams made it onto dodgy websites.

West Ham fans kicking up hell that they have to pay the equivalent of a pint in London to watch today's game.
They're all linking a streaming service called FootyPass that they're going to watch it illegally on. I wasn't aware our streams made it onto dodgy websites.

Shows the difference with the plastic PL fans tbh. Pretty sure most of us would be happy to pay a fiver to watch Dundee play, regardless of whether it was against Motherwell or St John’s High school team.

Shaun MacDonald, 24 year old keeper is the trialist. Formerly of Torquay. Played 32 games in the Conference in his career. Previously been with Yeovil and Gateshead but didn't feature for either. Read the Torquay forum about him. They describe him as a 'ten a penny ' back up keeper. Sometimes outstanding, sometimes cost them the game.

He has been nicknamed 'kamikaze' because he often has a rush of blood to the head and just charges after players to near the half way line. Should have been sent off at least twice last season according to their forum.

Wouldn't touch FootyPass with a barge pole - lots of trojans, key loggers etc if you use that site.

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Wouldn't touch FootyPass with a barge pole - lots of trojans, key loggers etc if you use that site.

He's streaming it on Twitch now.

Fpstream1

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

bart simpson GIF

5 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

West Ham fans on that Twitch really don't rate us despite them claiming to have started with a strong team and being 1-0 down.

All maaaaaaaaaaaouuuuuuuf and no traaaaaaaaawsers