All things Dundee FC

You've tried the 3-5-2 twice and its failed twice now, Hartley. The second of which being an absolute embarrassment which could be glazed over if you hadn't played the strongest team available. Get it to fùck.

Correct. We don't have anywhere near the quality to make that formation work. Granted injuries have forced his hand slightly but he either needs to get Tank and Roberts to f**k or play them when we have injuries. No depth up top

We'll be concentrating on the Scottish Cup then. It is totally unacceptable that six games into a season we have had no options on the bench for three of those games. Thomson injured almost as often as he's not is becoming a bad joke, and if Loy and Low are going to fall into the same category heads will start exploding. These guys have that form. You can argue that that's why they are signing for us but you have to question the wisdom behind taking them on.

If none of the brittle leg boys recover before Saturday and Harkins is out I shudder at the prospect.

I'm not annoyed and/or disappointed to go out of the cup. I said straight out this is a distraction and I don't want us to be playing in it. What pisses me off is the 'fringe' guys getting very little time to impress and against the likes of Dunfermline (no offence) is exactly the point where even if only 3/4/5 of them, still some of them being blooded and getting an opportunity. I'd even have played Roberts & Tank when their pished FFS.

I'm not annoyed and/or disappointed to go out of the cup. I said straight out this is a distraction and I don't want us to be playing in it. What pisses me off is the 'fringe' guys getting very little time to impress and against the likes of Dunfermline (no offence) is exactly the point where even if only 3/4/5 of them, still some of them being blooded and getting an opportunity. I'd even have played Roberts & Tank when their pished FFS.

Never understood that attitude. As the supporters of diddy teams, surely the greatest success we are going to find is a cup win? That's what it should be all about

Never understood that attitude. As the supporters of diddy teams, surely the greatest success we are going to find is a cup win? That's what it should be all about
I'll quite happily take a Scottish Cup win. This competition is a joke and I care very little how we perform in it.
Be bitter but deep down you'd like to have gone through.
Bitter about what? Deep down I err.. Couldn't give a flying fùck. Every year I say the same thing before this competition. And yes, the likes of Dunfermline. The likes of a team two divisions below ourselves.

He'll start Meggett and shove Konrad into midfield and stick with the 5-3-2.

Ever since we changed to that second half v the Fermers we've been abysmal.

I'd shove Konrad into a minefield! Rotten tonight!

Never thought I'd say this but I hope he plays Irvine at left back Saturday, boy Holt gets skinned far too easily

We really need another attacking option, sending Mcpake up front is becoming a joke.

We could do worse than start him as a striker, although that might go out the window if Julen's hamstring is f**ked for any length of time.

Maybe I'm kidding myself but we were unlucky last night as well as pish. Hit the bar twice, Murdoch made a few cracking saves and we appeared to have a penalty denied (looked handball to me). Dreading Saturday though if we play like that again.