All things Dundee FC

14 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59698532

Whatever happens from now, I do feel sympathy for McPake right now as this is about as shite a situation as we've been in like this for a while.

Any idea why he will miss the Hearts game? Have we banned him? Does he have to isolate? 

Dundee are also awaiting the result of a PCR test for someone identified as a close contact of a positive Covid case.

McPake-

"We're struggling at the minute, in terms of injury first and foremost. We'll dig in. It might be 11 with two subs, it might be 11 with one sub. We'll manage to get 11 on the pitch."

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Dundee are also awaiting the result of a PCR test for someone identified as a close contact of a positive Covid case.

McPake-

"We're struggling at the minute, in terms of injury first and foremost. We'll dig in. It might be 11 with two subs, it might be 11 with one sub. We'll manage to get 11 on the pitch."

George Cran said it came back negative, so that's neat I guess...

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59698532

Whatever happens from now, I do feel sympathy for McPake right now as this is about as shite a situation as we've been in like this for a while.

Kinda wish Mcpake gave Cummings more game time. I feel he has been shafted and put down the pecking order for whatever reason I'm unsure. Will guess on the basis of training n being a c**t . But meh we knew he was a screw loose 

Was McPake afraid Cumdog might have passed Covid to someone sitting beside him on the bench? Impressive that in a week or so, we've had our star midfielder get pished and prang his car, and Cummings get pished in Glasgow. 

This has all the signs of a season that if these issues aren't addressed fucking pronto, and properly*, will go into a tailspin and see us relegated either immediately before, or immediately after the split. 

* I am aware that we are Dundee and the entire situation will handled in hilariously ineffectual fashion.

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

McPake-

This is like the person who turns up for work when they’re sick.

Seems Cummings was actually part of the show along with Mulgrew and a few others. He was on stage dressed as the Joker so not sure if it was because he was pished too or if it wasn't just because he didn't ask permission to do it.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/2834583/breaking-dundee-striker-jason-cummings-sent-home-from-training-for-breach-of-club-discipline/