All things Dundee FC

30 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Griffiths has had 6 months and still looks unfit. Cancel loan. 

Keep Cummings. Punt McPake. 

Sign Lafferty

No more shit haircuts at Dens please. 

I'm still recovering from Marcus Haber's barnet. 

Definitely agree we should punt Griffiths. 

Thank you. 

41 minutes ago, CanadianDee said:

We pay 25% of LG's 9k per week wage. I heard that Lafferty was on more than 2k per week at Killie and demanded a raise to stay when they got relegated. 

Nelms and McPake would really be putting together quite a collection of nutters if we added Lafferty. I don't like Lafferty one bit, but what is going to happen here is that we're going to chase Cummings off to Oz, completely fall out with Griffiths when he fails to get his condition sorted over the break and his loan will be mutually cancelled.

On the 31st of January McPake will bring in a promising striker playing in the conference in England add him to our strikeforce of Danny Mullen and Alex Jakubiak...

Amazingly our CB rotation of Fontaine, Sweeney (I actually like this player), and fresh off a successful trial Watson will turn into a wall at the back just in time for Charlie Adam to re-injure his hamstring and us to go 12 games without scoring a goal, but getting 6 draws.

Oh and St Johnstone's newest player Kyle Lafferty will score a goal a game to leave us in their wake.

This is the Dundee way 

18 minutes ago, Girth said:

Griffiths off back to Celtic? 

It was an article from The Sun with zero quotes designed as a click bait article to reel in OF clicks.

The story tries to say that John Nelms isn't happy with the loan deal as if he's ever overruled a manager in his life. Complete nonsense.

2 hours ago, Girth said:

Griffiths off back to Celtic? 

2 hours ago, Robin.Hood said:

George Cran basically saying won't happen unless a few things happen 

James McPake personally relieved to be development team manager again and Jack Ross announced would be a very competent start.

Declan McDaid potentially incoming again, with that I rest my case M'lord.

Merely my opinion.

Edited by This Charming Man

19 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

James McPake relieved to be development team manager again and Jack Ross announced would be a very competent start.

Declan McDaid potentially incoming again, with that I rest my case M'lord.

Merely my opinion.

Janet Varney No GIF by IFC

2 hours ago, Girth said:

Janet Varney No GIF by IFC

McDaid has been an absolute disaster at Falkirk. Possibly the worst player in the worst Falkirk team of all time.  Some of his performances have been pathetic - hasnt tried a leg.  One for you guys to punt permanently - doubt he would get a L2 club at the moment.