All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, ATLIS said:

To be fair that part is because he speaks very very limited English 

1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

He told Martindale while at Livi he can remember walking to pick up his birth certificate.

43 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

No, comes from someone I know that works in the club. Apparently management were pissing themselves at the stories he told them and it ended up being passed about :D 

Define ‘very very limited English’ please. 

3 minutes ago, Saint Shug said:

Define ‘very very limited English’ please. 

I think there was a video we did during lockdown where you could hear him speak in the background, it's in really broken English. I think Bartley had even spoke about it previously as well

Edited by ATLIS

40 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

I think there was a video we did during lockdown where you could hear him speak in the background, it's in really broken English. I think Bartley had even spoke about it previously as well

I’m just not convinced that a man who speaks very very limited English is able to tell a story that well that it convinces people he’s 4 or 5 years older than he actually is. 

2 hours ago, johnnydun said:

I just hope to f**k Lafferty is not an old mate of McPake.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59862308

After Griffiths and Cummings, surely this isn't a hill we would die on now? At least Laff's shown he can still score prolifically at this level.

Also pretty sure they know each other from NI but idk.

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

After Griffiths and Cummings, surely this isn't a hill we would die on now? At least Laff's shown he can still score prolifically at this level.

Also pretty sure they know each other from NI but idk.

Might have a few connections with us, did he not play with Adam at Rangers?

I know we have signed some utter melts over the years, but this guy for me is a melt too far.

1 hour ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

A cheaper option than Griff also no doubt. Not sure he isn't washed up but has cache from Kilmarnock stint.

We pay 25% of LG's 9k per week wage. I heard that Lafferty was on more than 2k per week at Killie and demanded a raise to stay when they got relegated. 

Nelms and McPake would really be putting together quite a collection of nutters if we added Lafferty. I don't like Lafferty one bit, but what is going to happen here is that we're going to chase Cummings off to Oz, completely fall out with Griffiths when he fails to get his condition sorted over the break and his loan will be mutually cancelled.

On the 31st of January McPake will bring in a promising striker playing in the conference in England add him to our strikeforce of Danny Mullen and Alex Jakubiak...

Amazingly our CB rotation of Fontaine, Sweeney (I actually like this player), and fresh off a successful trial Watson will turn into a wall at the back just in time for Charlie Adam to re-injure his hamstring and us to go 12 games without scoring a goal, but getting 6 draws.

Oh and St Johnstone's newest player Kyle Lafferty will score a goal a game to leave us in their wake.

Edited by CanadianDee