All things Dundee FC

Honestly being a Dundee fan right now is like watching through a season of The Thick of It again, you couldn't make half this shit up. I do think this situation is an honest mistake, but it just screams 'quiet batpeople' to me.

46 minutes ago, EpicMike said:

The logo looks a lot like the RAF logo, the guys who bombed f**k out of the Nazis. Surely they're in the clear now?

section18.jpg.6fcbb7c981f915c27ed3e51680c98b51.jpg raf.png.750c1c31ea8ee23e8003216a0f39deec.png

P.S I can't even pretend to take this discussion seriously.

That's the Japanese flag surrounded by a dark blue circle. We're now going with Asian cultural appropriation and facism. 

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

91st minute winner for Callum Hendry. Looking very, very bleak now.

FTFY

You need to hope he gets injured or something, he's carrying us.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

FTFY

You need to hope he gets injured or something, he's carrying us.

I've told you for years he was your best striker but you never used to have that. b*****d.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

I've told you for years he was your best striker but you never used to have that. b*****d.

He seems to have directed his aggression in a better way now, so aye, zero doubt he's our best striker now. Shame it took 12 months away from Davidson for him to rediscover that though.

11 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I did say that all it would take was St Johnstone to win a game and it would negate instantly any points we got through draws.

We're fucked.

Yep, and to think we could have had a new manager assessing the current shambles whilst having one eye on next season and beyond.

Any ideas Gordon? 

Yeah, bring my mate in for 5 months, he used to be a manager many years ago, he'll be ever so grateful, he may even attend a game or two.

Fucking joke John Nelms, you should be ashamed!  

Edited by This Charming Man