All things Dundee FC

I offer Randomguy a £25 bet. He declines - after being a bigmouth.

Two Saintees then appear demanding this bet is past on to all p&b posters who want to take up the deal. Incredible.

The Saintees then continue to pursue thinking they can change the mind of the non deluded one.

At the end of the day you are not too dissimiliar to that c**t and perpetual knicker soaked Radford.

Thank you.

Thanks for clearing that up. I'll leave the pair of you to argue now, since quite frankly I think the pair of your are as c***s as much as the other.

Spot the difference.

I'll take you up on your bet. In the event that I win, your £25 will go towards a brick at Dens bearing the words 'NO DABS AT DENS. THANK YOU'. I will pay the £25 balance towards the brick.

At last, some testicles. In the event of both sides going out in the same round, the side losing to the lowest rank team is deemed to be the loser?

My charity is CHAS, yours is Dundee.

Bet on?

What you're saying is if we both lose tomorrow, I lose the bet? I don't think so, m8.

I'll tell you what, I'll accept your ridiculous t&c's if you pay out if St J get beat tomorrow and our game is called off as that would mean we'd be in the competition longer than your lot...

I'm buying a brick at fucking Dens, your donating to a charity that helps terminally ill children.

But fair enough, if the risk of losing to Falkirk is that high how about If we go out in the same round we both pay up.

No, because in that instance I'd be 50 quid out of pocket.

If one team goes further there's a winner.

Both out in same round and bet's void.

I'll half in for a brick that says 'jagfox h8s the DABs' if any cunto is up for it?

No bet, just a DAB bash 8)

No, because in that instance I'd be 50 quid out of pocket.

If one team goes further there's a winner.

Both out in same round and bet's void.

'Dee Man and jagfox h8 the DABs'? 8)

It's called having the guts to stick by your words. The p&b fannies on here can't see BoredumGuy simply shat it. I don't need to make bets with random Kinrossains.

GMan you're actually thick as mince, and prove it on a daily basis.

Absolute shitebag :lol: