All things Dundee FC

Allocated seats. It's one of the main reasons I buy a season ticket tbh. Tends to be a bit more of a free for all in the Derry but again, it's allocated seating.

Cheers Ludo. I read that Dundee did not have allocated seats which I thought was strange so just wanted to check.

Once again one of the Amish is ITK regarding the minutiae of our contract negotiations. Just how do you know that? Yogi said it was all down to the ridiculous money we were offering after all?

FWIW if the contracts turn out to be straight 3 year deals, ie no options, relegation release clauses etc I have to say that is madness for a club like ours to be going down that route.

You can no doubt inform us what the break clauses are?

I don't know any minute details, its just widely held knowledge that the players wanted the security of a long term contract, so being offered three year deals was absolutely massive for them

I don't know any minute details, its just widely held knowledge that the players wanted the security of a long term contract, so being offered three year deals was absolutely massive for them

Very interesting.

Unsure, I don't think so.

Ach well - classic case of not wanting to go against the ref.

I've heard one punter, ex ref Craig Charleston on sportsound, agree with the decision - every other pundit etc disagree.

Take it on the chin I suppose.

Ach well - classic case of not wanting to go against the ref.

I've heard one punter, ex ref Craig Charleston on sportsound, agree with the decision - every other pundit etc disagree.

Take it on the chin I suppose.

I'd struggle to think of a ref with a mic in front of him that sticks the knife in to an active ref during a game.

As you say though we just need to get on with it.

Mitchell has been very unlucky that Bain hasn't picked up many injuries this season so it will be good to see him get a run out for 90 minutes. He was pretty decent in the Derby. Downside is that the Ross County game is a must win and you want your best players playing.

I'd struggle to think of a ref with a mic in front of him that sticks the knife in to an active ref during a game.

Howard Webb isn't afraid to speak his mind on BT. He's criticised former colleagues plenty of times for decisions they've made.

But there's a different culture up here. Former refs never really escape the SFA and end up as observers and delegates.

Hey guys. Out of interest are your season tickets for a specific seat or do you sit where you want in the stand of your choice? Would you prefer to have a particular seat allocated to you or happy with the freedom?

Freedom. Allocate a stand and crack on from there.

The Master, on 24 Mar 2016 - 20:39, said:

Specific seat for me. I like knowing I can turn up at 2.55 and still sit in the seat I want.

I'm with this.

The exact opposite for away games though. Tends to kill an atmosphere when it's a specific seat allocation compared to a free for all. McDiarmid seems to be the most obvious example for this as they vary between us being allocated seating and a free for all.

I'm with this.

The exact opposite for away games though. Tends to kill an atmosphere when it's a specific seat allocation compared to a free for all. McDiarmid seems to be the most obvious example for this as they vary between us being allocated seating and a free for all.

if your board only stopped saying 4000 fans will be turning up then this wouldn't be an issue ! Twice recently your board have been adamant that between 3500 and 4000 Dundee fans would be making the game, only for half that to turn up. Catch 22 for saints. Damned if they don't make it all ticket , damned if they do