All things Dundee FC

Blairgowrie is full of tramps and thieves.

Ken, it got so bad the gypsies fucked off.

It's no often I bevy on a school night. What I mean is, I'm here infrequently but try the soup it really is to die for.

Blairgowrie is full of tramps and thieves.

It's not near as bad as it used to be, turned into an ever expanding commuter town full of joggers, cyclists and golfers. The junior side seem to be doing not badly this season, pity they play in Rangers colours right down to the black socks with red tops.

crivvens ,jings and help ma boab. If stevie ever transfers to the diddy dees he ll need an interpreter . one for fifespud . how did tank work out for the berry pickers ?

Tank'd e's wiy through lines n' nines. How's Dave Clarkson dain, got ti his famous fehv yet?

Stiy doon.

According to a director I was speaking to on Tuesday, he's not one earmarked to bid for. He is not on the list of players Hartley has given that he wants.

Took me a couple of tries to figure out what this meant; must be too early. :P

crivvens ,jings and help ma boab. If stevie ever transfers to the diddy dees he ll need an interpreter . one for fifespud . how did tank work out for the berry pickers ?

Says the weagie who is apparently unaware of that you should capitalise the first letter of the first word of a sentence.

What a thick cünt.

Brilliant news regarding Kerr.

What that means for McGinn however, I don't really know. Will Kerr be happy being cover next season? I know he's Derry'd out his nut, but I'm sure he will want regular football next season.

Brilliant news regarding Kerr.

What that means for McGinn however, I don't really know. Will Kerr be happy being cover next season? I know he's Derry'd out his nut, but I'm sure he will want regular football next season.

He's 20 and has played for us 5 times.... I highly doubt he'll be demanding anything other than he's given.