All things Dundee FC

Dunno - I think getting promoted by winning the championship the season before was probably a bigger game.

If you want a right minter I could bring up the time we were in the challenge cup final and there were likely more Dee's in mcdiarmid for a diddy cup game than there have ever been st Johnstone fans for a match.

I'm glad you finally won your first trophy as a club after an embarrassingly long time, but don't get ideas above your station.

Thank you.

Defiant failing all over the shop. You no recovered from the RG Telt yet ?

Ooft. Saints fans having a holocaust.

Just do your job and beat the big cities second team today.

Thank you.

Aye, we're having a holocaust, while you make up facts and brag about the size of crowd you got for a friendly

Aye, we're having a holocaust, while you make up facts and brag about the size of crowd you got for a friendly

It was one of your own who brought up the palace away day - no-one else mentioned it I don't think.

Jealousy and insecurity over a crowd IMO - minter.

I was appealing for the Dee's to go easy on him.

As for the euro game, I congratulate saints on having more fans at their home ground on one occasion than there were Dee's that day. Unlike you I don't scour the Internet for 'facts' as I actually don't take it that seriously.

I look forward to your next Google fuelled response.

Thank you.

We had over 8000 home fans for our recent match against Luzern, how many Dundee fans were at the Challenge Cup Final? (fwiw, the official attendance 8,031, and there was more than 31 Caley fans)

FFS. :lol:

I'm not shy about my love for the Dees but then I didn't grow up in Perth with a chip on my shoulder!

Dundee Utd are a different matter though.

This post is getting screenshotted and then skillfully edited before being posted on WAP, btw