All things Dundee FC

Can only agree re the comments above. That said Forfar looked absolutely shite but I didn't think there was any failures today and Yordi certainly put in a very decent shift. Someone should tell him to have his socks down a bit and it would be like having Fabian back again. Vincent I also thought was pretty composed. A weeks a long time in football.

56 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Probably the first time I've posted on a Dundee thread in a year but your compatriot was obviously in need of DAB input and I'm a humanitarian.

I'm guessing the reason you stayed away was you were worried by going on a Dundee thread you'd be known as a .......

..FUNSTER!  ;)

Ooft, fermers v berry pickers, shit's getting real.

44 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

So you don't do walking away? Liar as well as a grass, you seem like a nice chap.

14 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

You're a sleazy creepy fucker. I wouldn't waste my time with you.

Can't complain about 7 very well taken goals today. 

Sure, Forfar were absolute mince - Asda Smartprice "may contain traces of meat" mince - but you can only beat what's in front of you. We needed a reaction after midweek, not just winning the game but doing it comfortably to show we can still score goals without Hemmings. I'd say that was achieved.

5 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Stay strong strong my strong my Dee bros x

I have no worries for the season my Jag friend. I am quietly confident that even though we have lost Kane and Gorgeous Greg looks to be going, we will have no trouble finding the net. We just need a decent RB. 

Good luck to yourselves my Jag brother! 

Just watched Hartley's post match interview. To say he's annoyed by our support is an understatement.

Says that he thinks the treatment we've been giving Greg Stewart has been completely unfair. Wasn't too sure what he's getting at, but he certainly didn't give off the vibe that he's currently a happy manager.

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Just watched Hartley's post match interview. To say he's annoyed by our support is an understatement.

Says that he thinks the treatment we've been giving Greg Stewart has been completely unfair. Wasn't too sure what he's getting at, but he certainly didn't give off the vibe that he's currently a happy manager.

The idiot brigade in our support will end up driving them out.