Season Tickets Sales

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a valid question. Nowt to do with the fact we have a cracking fan base after having to endure shite for years. Just wondered as I thought 4000 was very decent and wondered if ur Motherwells or Killies were anywhere near similar. We know Accies, Farmers, Caley and County have no fans and Sheep will b way above the rest, but just wondered about the semi decent clubs

In Hartley we Trust.

When I look at the combined season ticket sales for the two Dundee clubs it makes me all the more angry at the 'Armageddon' lies told by Cockwomble and co after Rangers died.

It's a wee bit like the Bitter Together lies being spouted just now. Say anything and hope you'll scare folk into taking a particular decision.

Both United and Dundee are probably in better positions than they have been for years.

Exactly this. The fact the league derby sold out in something like 3 days is great too. Imagine the cup game will be similar!

It was a valid question. Nowt to do with the fact we have a cracking fan base after having to endure shite for years. Just wondered as I thought 4000 was very decent and wondered if ur Motherwells or Killies were anywhere near similar. We know Accies, Farmers, Caley and County have no fans and Sheep will b way above the rest, but just wondered about the semi decent clubs

In Hartley we Trust.

Kilmarnock's will be around the 3000/3500 mark.

In Hartley we Trust.

You have roughly what should be expected of Dundee when in the top flight with the fanbase excited, you should also be averaging more than everyone but the obvious six all being equal

United breaking our record ST sales standing at 5600 is impressive given the huge low last season finished on

Isn't 1,000 of those sales free season books to youngsters?

I'm not having a go there btw, giving away any amount is fantastic by the club.

It's about 300 and I don't imagine they would be included in the 'sales' figure.

With Dundee and Utds season ticket sales, it just goes to show football is booming in the city.

The much flaunted demise off Scottish football looks well wide off the mark from the usual suspects

Always brings a smile when the sheep come down the A90 with their millions and start their usual shite criticizing both home supports,Its maybe too much for them to realize we have two teams,drawing in more than their one team city.

And if you think Accies will be up there at the end of the season you are living in fucking lala land

You mean we won't finish 2nd in the Premier League and qualify for the Champions League ? I'm gutted. You've gone and totally ruined my day now.

Never mind, at least I'll have plenty of room to spread out next time I go to NDP.

• 7 months later...

Season ticket renewal time..hoorah....

Mine is £448 up £50 from last year after getting £100 off since the old Rangers were liquidated.

Interested to see what others are paying and any increase.

Thats some hike!

Aye, fly fuckers are saying "still £50 cheaper than 3 years ago" Be we all know the reson for that. I think if they knew for certain the new rangers were getting promoted they might have put the full £100 back on it.

Fannnies :thumbsdown

Archived