The Northern Ireland Euro 2016 Qualifying Thread

Hmm. Blaming other fans, where have I heard that before? Sure it wasn't those pesky Dundee Utd or Chelsea fans?

Hopefully those jumping the gun will accept that they were the ones acting like cretins? .

Doubt it.

DJ will be along shortly to say how quick he was in judging. he's a fair-minded bloke ;)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't know us then........

We are experts at retrieving failure from the jaws of success and it really wouldn't surprise me in the least if we lost in the Faroe Islands.

Am hoping Romania can beat Hungary in their next match.

I'm afraid I'm of the same opinion, myself.

• 2 months later...

Quite. We fully deserved the draw but I felt lacked a spark. Hungary were there for the taking but, all in all, the late equaliser is a huge game changer as it means we still have the four pint gap and I can continue to dream.

If Carlsberg did European Championship qualifiers...

Quite. We fully deserved the draw but I felt lacked a spark. Hungary were there for the taking but, all in all, the late equaliser is a huge game changer as it means we still have the four pint gap and I can continue to dream.

I think your dream will be a reality soon mate....mass exodus from planet NI next summer to France ,I know loads of people planning trips already.the cafes of France may stock up with Harp and le pastie bap.

I'm all for the pastie bap, but Harp????

Norn Iron's answer to Tennants - both undrinkable p1sh.

I was speaking to a German on Monday in the pub who informed me "Tennants shit, Where do I get proper beer?"

:lol:

So basically if TFS can beat the Faroes and Hungary at home they're through and the other games won't matter?

Almost guaranteed then, doubt even Scotland would fluff that.

I wouldn't be so sure on that one mate lol. 8)

Anyways the very best of luck to NI. I Hope they qualify with flying colours.

Archived