Gibraltar - Scotland Oct 2015

mick90

If we do get a result against Poland, and Ireland lose to Germany, will there be a case where more scots are watching the Poland v Ireland match than this? We'll beat Gibraltar so it's basically all down to whether or not Ireland can get anything from Poland

My plan is:

Gibraltar vs Scotland on TV

Poland vs RoI on tablet

It'll pure be like Minority Report, so it will.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we do get a result against Poland, and Ireland lose to Germany, will there be a case where more scots are watching the Poland v Ireland match than this? We'll beat Gibraltar so it's basically all down to whether or not Ireland can get anything from Poland

I was thinking that too. If we don't lose (which I think will happen, it'll be a draw) and Germany do what they ought to and stuff Ireland, then it will go down to Sunday. At that point it'll be dual-screening, perhaps with more emphasis on the Ireland game, unless we make an almighty c**t of the Gibraltar game like we threatened to at Hampden.

Or if I'm wrong and we lose on Thursday, it'll be no-screening.

Guest DAVIDB69

im feel sorry for everyone trecking out here for a meaningless game.

surely playing a completely different 11 might make it feel a little bettr

What a waste of time this is now. £200+ spent on flights/tickets, a 4 hour drive down to Liverpool on the Saturday to fly out and 4 hours back up the road on Tuesday night, all for a meaningless piss about.

<<< Verge of tears

Archived