BBC totally out of control! Pro-Union Bias

Colkitto

The bbc 24hr complaint line is taking a hammering tonight regarding Nick Robinson. Campaign for everyone to phone in and complain

http://wingsoverscotland.com/out-in-the-open/

Edit - here is bbc complaint number and details http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/complain-online/

Complaint submitted.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my complaint, in case any of you want a copy and paste version. Obvs, feel free to edit as you wish:

I wish to complain about the outright lies and misinformation represented by your political correspondent Nick Robinson regarding the First Minister Alex Salmond. Mr Robinson, on the six o clock news, referenced a question he put to the First Minister regarding banks and large corporations.. The question was shown and then Mr Robinson said "he didn't answer". Having seen the unedited press conference, which is widely available on Youtube and social media, I can confirm this is an outright lie. Not only did the First Minister calmly and carefully take several minutes addressing both of Mr Robinson's points, he, for the sake of clarity, under some extremely rude and unprofessional heckling from Mr Robinson, answered it again. This was demonstably done to show the First Minister avoiding the question at best, or having no answer. The BBC, under it's charter, has a duty to report the news truthfully and impartially and last night's disgraceful event show this is clearly not the case. Given that the BBC relies on licence fees generated by the public throughout the whole of the country, it must remain impartial and serve the interest of all and not just those in support of the Better Together campaign.

Here's my complaint, in case any of you want a copy and paste version. Obvs, feel free to edit as you wish:

I wish to complain about the outright lies and misinformation represented by your political correspondent Nick Robinson regarding the First Minister Alex Salmond. Mr Robinson, on the six o clock news, referenced a question he put to the First Minister regarding banks and large corporations.. The question was shown and then Mr Robinson said "he didn't answer". Having seen the unedited press conference, which is widely available on Youtube and social media, I can confirm this is an outright lie. Not only did the First Minister calmly and carefully take several minutes addressing both of Mr Robinson's points, he, for the sake of clarity, under some extremely rude and unprofessional heckling from Mr Robinson, answered it again. This was demonstably done to show the First Minister avoiding the question at best, or having no answer. The BBC, under it's charter, has a duty to report the news truthfully and impartially and last night's disgraceful event show this is clearly not the case. Given that the BBC relies on licence fees generated by the public throughout the whole of the country, it must remain impartial and serve the interest of all and not just those in support of the Better Together campaign.

Good template.

Sent mine in.

I remember being on a school trip to west Germany in October 1989. My host family were watching east German state telly (which was in black & white) as in east Berlin Erich Honecker along with Gorbachev were saluting the troops of the nva as part of the 40th anniversary of the DDR.

150 miles away in Leipzig the same night there were mass demonstrations and riots. Unreported.

Nick Robinson and the BBC have jumped the shark here. Ignore, misreport and in this case, rewrite what actually happened.

Erich would be so proud.

I used this . Anyone notice bias is top of the list. The BBC can f**k off everyone should stop paying the licence fee in protest to the bias on show here.

How can we have any chance when that's what we're up against from our national broadcaster? feels like 1984 or something

It's beyond the media now. Bullying of corporates etc. Can't help but wonder what MI5 are briefed on at the moment to make sure the ballots are rigged. Cameron has been far too low-key for someone genuinely worried about the prospect of Scotland leaving the Union. Is it because, one way or another, he knows that that vote is going to be reported as a NO.

Willie Rae. Robin Cook. David Kelly.

It's beyond the media now. Bullying of corporates etc. Can't help but wonder what MI5 are briefed on at the moment to make sure the ballots are rigged. Cameron has been far too low-key for someone genuinely worried about the prospect of Scotland leaving the Union. Is it because, one way or another, he knows that that vote is going to be reported as a NO.

Willie Rae. Robin Cook. David Kelly.

whid.gif

While not trying to link it to the current situation, the way the Willie Mcrae case was handled was a disgrace. Had that happened now I strongly believe that the establishment would have been unable to suppress the truth so easily.

The single most outstanding benefit of this campaign against previous has been the real freedom that social media has facilitated. Last night being a prime example where The state controlled BBC, true to form, paints a very different picture from the live event. Fortunately, the citizens are making their own minds up.

Willie McRae was murdered. End of.

Archived