Bow down to your imperial masters!

iceblink

As the self styled protector of the honest debate, I would have thought you would have been worked off your feet over the last couple of days but here you are engaging in a debate about the placement of churches in Glasgow.

I've had enough of this referendum. I'm having nothing more to do with it except voting next week.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only the absence of fermers with pitch forks and a Presbyterian minister supervising trial by ducking-stool prevent this gem from going viral.

It's gone viral. I've seen it mentioned all over the place. The only people not commenting on it are the BBC, funnily enough. They had a quick joke about it on 5Live then it miraculously disappears from further reporting.

It's gone viral. I've seen it mentioned all over the place. The only people not commenting on it are the BBC, funnily enough. They had a quick joke about it on 5Live then it miraculously disappears from further reporting.

Silly me. You'd have thought, given the team I support, I'd have learned never to underestimate folk's capacity for point and laugh humour.

Mea culpa.

I commend that guy for being creative enough to use alternative media and fight against the state controlled mechanism which has now reached way beyond the EBC. This story is not about the goonery but about the fact that Milliband had to call in rent-a-mob from his own kind because they couldn't muster enough Scottish riff-raff to turn up. They couldn't even be creative with the location instead trying to copy the fantastically spontaneous and vastly superior showing of the YES campaign. And yet again failing miserably.

you must be the resident clown on here. thanks for the laugh :lol:

Still trying to figure out who's alias this is..going by the level of stupidity maybe KevtheDee but then the pointless posts which add nothing to the debate reminds me of RedRobyn72. The trolling reminds me of of Bill and Banterous but I have a sneaky suspicion it is DeetillehDee because he is trying to get rid of all his seethe via an alias.

I commend that guy for being creative enough to use alternative media and fight against the state controlled mechanism which has now reached way beyond the EBC. This story is not about the goonery but about the fact that Milliband had to call in rent-a-mob from his own kind because they couldn't muster enough Scottish riff-raff to turn up. They couldn't even be creative with the location instead trying to copy the fantastically spontaneous and vastly superior showing of the YES campaign. And yet again failing miserably.

How is it alternative media? The music is about 37 years old, from a fictional story from the US film industry. On Youtube.

From a bicycle rickshaw.

Classic example of something that is funny for 2 minutes, before becoming repetitive, tedious, unoriginal and a little bit pathetic. You'd have thought they could at least come up with something new to say as they passed the Tron. Alas it seems to have taken them a fortnight to come up with "BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR IMPERIAL MASTERS. THIS IS THE LABOUR PARTY ALL THE WAY FROM LONDON" and their creative talents have been exhausted.

:lol:

post-41554-14105534484632_thumb.jpg

Classic example of something that is funny for 2 minutes, before becoming repetitive, tedious, unoriginal and a little bit pathetic. You'd have thought they could at least come up with something new to say as they passed the Tron. Alas it seems to have taken them a fortnight to come up with "BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR IMPERIAL MASTERS. THIS IS THE LABOUR PARTY ALL THE WAY FROM LONDON" and their creative talents have been exhausted.

Have you ever been to Glasgow?

Still trying to figure out who's alias this is..going by the level of stupidity maybe KevtheDee but then the pointless posts which add nothing to the debate reminds me of RedRobyn72. The trolling reminds me of of Bill and Banterous but I have a sneaky suspicion it is DeetillehDee because he is trying to get rid of all his seethe via an alias.

Nothing to do with me.

Only alias I have is my Anthony C Pick one that I used to take the pee out of H_B.

Seems you're still hurting when I pulled you up for labelling me as some sort of Galloway sympathiser.

Sad when you make an arse of yourself - isn't it?

Archived