Dundee vs Dundee Utd - 21/09/14

Impressive stuff that you can give an assessment of the Dee's performances then when you've (allegedly) seen 180mins out of 540mins of football.

I've seen more than 180 minutes you asked how many entire games I've seen, but don't let that get in the way of you talking pish.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: fucking byling!! Dont let these bullies get to you mate. We all believe you, we really do :lol:

So you agree Dundee are not a footballing team and that defending is about hard work rather than playing football?

Hardly byling to point out the clear lack of football knowledge shown by someone on a football messageboard mate.

Keep deflecting though. I notice he's dropped the anti football line suddenly...

I've seen more than 180 minutes you asked how many entire games I've seen, but don't let that get in the way of you talking pish.

Oh right, so you're basing the rest of your expert analysis on 5 minute highlight packages? I'll give you 200mins in total then out of 540.

Come back next Wednesday when you've seen another entire 180mins and give us your fascinating insight.

So you agree Dundee are not a footballing team and that defending is about hard work rather than playing football?

Hardly byling to point out the clear lack of football knowledge shown by someone on a football messageboard mate.

Keep deflecting though. I notice he's dropped the anti football line suddenly...

Ignore him mate, he is a fud and joint shittest Arab poster on here.

The red flag was the fact that you mustve been hammering your keyboard through a wall of snot and tears as you had to edit that pile of tripe. The smoking gun however was that despite your edit and catatonic rage, you seem to believe the games on saturday. All im saying is calm down champ or your gonna miss the game due to having a heart attack. I didnt say i agreed or disagreed with Peels judgement more the fact you seem to have went on a bit of a rant. Wheres NDD when you need him eh?

The red flag was the fact that you mustve been hammering your keyboard through a wall of snot and tears as you had to edit that pile of tripe. The smoking gun however was that despite your edit and catatonic rage, you seem to believe the games on saturday. All im saying is calm down champ or your gonna miss the game due to having a heart attack. I didnt say i agreed or disagreed with Peels judgement more the fact you seem to have went on a bit of a rant. Wheres NDD when you need him eh?

Ranting? More pointing out inaccuracies in his pile of tripe if nothing else.

The red flag on this forum is saying someone is seething or raging when they actually explain something. It usually indicates a lack of suitable response, often off the back of making a complete arse if it.

Use of such P&B cliches as champ also highlights you for the low calibre poster you are, alongside ignoring the football discussion in favour of trolling.

The edit came about as my phone never recognised "Utd" - I expect I'll have the same reaction when I see your footballing galacticos on Sunday. Thanks for reminding me of the correct day by the way, wouldn't want to miss this one!

Ranting? More pointing out inaccuracies in his pile of tripe if nothing else.

The red flag on this forum is saying someone is seething or raging when they actually explain something. It usually indicates a lack of suitable response, often off the back of making a complete arse if it.

Use of such P&B cliches as champ also highlights you for the low calibre poster you are, alongside ignoring the football discussion in favour of trolling.

The edit came about as my phone never recognised "Utd" - I expect I'll have the same reaction when I see your footballing galacticos on Sunday. Thanks for reminding me of the correct day by the way, wouldn't want to miss this one!

Jeez, you Dee fans get yourselves in a right lather. God knows what state some of you will be in come kick off time

Standard deflection. Boring now.

You have went from a massive spiel to a couple of short sentences so theres progress at least.

On to the game and its one in which we could struggle if im honest. We seem to struggle against teams that are difficult to break down. Our strength is hitting teams quick on the counter but without Ciftci and possibly Dow and Armstrong, this could be a bit of an ask. Dont really fancy Dillon up against the boy Roberts. In fact i dont fancy Dillon against most players....

You have went from a massive spiel to a couple of short sentences so theres progress at least.

On to the game and its one in which we could struggle if im honest. We seem to struggle against teams that are difficult to break down. Our strength is hitting teams quick on the counter but without Ciftci and possibly Dow and Armstrong, this could be a bit of an ask. Dont really fancy Dillon up against the boy Roberts. In fact i dont fancy Dillon against most players....

You could have saved time by just posting 'I'm shiting it'.

You could have saved time by just posting 'I'm shiting it'.

Think shitting it is a bit of an overstatement. I get nervous about any of the derby games even the last ones when Dundee were up and we were overwhelming favourites in each game. Nerves are part and parcel of Derby matches and one of the reasons everyone loves them

From amongst the shite emerges constructive conversation. This reflects the opinions of most Arabs I know in real life. Ciftci missing out is great for us and Townsend missing (although I know nothing about him) is good from the perspective of Dillon having to fill in.

Conversely we have Irvine at lb and the thought of gms or Dow et al running at him fills me with dread despite his decent form so far.

It will be a tense affair and I wouldn't be surprised of it's decided by one error from either side or indeed the referee. Should be a good game though with us probably having a bit of the ball and Utd looking to counter. I expect a different sort of match midweek at tannadice however!

From amongst the shite emerges constructive conversation. This reflects the opinions of most Arabs I know in real life. Ciftci missing out is great for us and Townsend missing (although I know nothing about him) is good from the perspective of Dillon having to fill in.

Conversely we have Irvine at lb and the thought of gms or Dow et al running at him fills me with dread despite his decent form so far.

It will be a tense affair and I wouldn't be surprised of it's decided by one error from either side or indeed the referee. Should be a good game though with us probably having a bit of the ball and Utd looking to counter. I expect a different sort of match midweek at tannadice however!

If united get bullied in the middle of the park like we did on saturday from Hamilton, it could be the difference between the teams

Archived