Hamilton Accies top of the league?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think all level headed Accies supporters realise that the run won't last, we'll hit a bad patch, the gap to the bottom will decrease. Its then we'll see the mettle of our squad.

We have a great bunch of players, a nice balance of experience and youth, as well as great technical players and tireless workers. We're well covered in midfield, and I think with Brophy showing promise that up front we've got enough depth. My fear is that in defence we'll be exposed if Canning or Jesus get injured.

I'm enjoying the dizzy heights just now though and can't wait until Kilmarnock come visiting

The most enjoyable result of this is the complete and utter meltdown Ogilvie, Regan and Doncaster will have been having since yesterday.

Mind you, they may not actually know Accies are top as they'll have only been looking at the 2nd Division Championship table this season.

Could barely have asked for a better start to the season, especially after that abysmal opening game!

My fear is that one bad result, be it against Killie next week or when we're away to Celtic, could send us on a downward spiral. The way we're playing just now though I think we can go into any game without fear.

Archived