Up all night thread

1320Lichtie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got college tomorrow but not until 1pm and I probably won't need to get up until around 11 so I'm going to try and stay up all night and maybe sleep 7-11 or something like that.

On my way up to Edinburgh now. Heading to the polling station with my my mate at 7 where he will vote no, then we're for for a meal and the pictures. Should get to Berwick around 1am and I'll be flicking between NFL and the results.

Not in work until 1 tomorrow.

On my way up to Edinburgh now. Heading to the polling station with my my mate at 7 where he will vote no, then we're for for a meal and the pictures. Should get to Berwick around 1am and I'll be flicking between NFL and the results.

Not in work until 1 tomorrow.

Except no one gives a f**k what you're doing.

Except no one gives a f**k what you're doing.

Little upset there. I've had numerous requests for interviews over this past week, so I'd have to disagree with you.

Hopefully the Yes campaigners at the polling station tonight aren't as aggressive and Nasty as yourself.

That all sounds rather gay, mate needing you to hold his hand at the polling station? Candlelit dinner followed by a Romcom?

Little upset there. I've had numerous requests for interviews over this past week, so I'd have to disagree with you.

The voices in your head asking you to answer back don't count as "numerous requests for interviews".

I usually stay up all night for General Election so will definitely stay up for this........Probably round at my friends house.

Either way will be toasting "well played & good luck" to the Nation when the result is announced.

The voices in your head asking you to answer back don't count as "numerous requests for interviews".

BBC World Service was the last on Monday night. I had a residents meeting though for work where I was discussing food banks and community projects.

BBC World Service was the last on Monday night. I had a residents meeting though for work where I was discussing food banks and community projects.

That's the night I was having a couple of pints with the queen in Lochee.

Archived