Up all night thread

1320Lichtie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doing an all nighter in the children's ward with my bairn.

I brought in three miniatures of Grouse to sup slowly on while watching shit unfold on two fully charged phones so I can go back to back when one battery dies.

Gonna try and work out how to start the oxygen flow too, in case I need a wee top up.

I'm a wreck here, still 90 mins + half time of voting to go too.

Might as well max it out and do yourself in if it's a no.

They're saying first one 2am, last one expected 6am.

But with the high turnout and possibility of recounts if close, I expect it to run a little longer.

Cheers, I think I will stay up for the answer then, despite needing to be up for 6am Canada time tomorrow.

Been getting asked questions all day about it, people over here do really seem interested by what will happen tonight, and most think it should be yes :thumsup2

Doing an all nighter in the children's ward with my bairn.

I brought in three miniatures of Grouse to sup slowly on while watching shit unfold on two fully charged phones so I can go back to back when one battery dies.

Gonna try and work out how to start the oxygen flow too, in case I need a wee top up.

I'm a wreck here, still 90 mins + half time of voting to go too.

Could you not just take the plug out one of the machines in the hospital and charge your phone?

What's everyone's plans regarding celebration if it is indeed a Yes? A few naked rounds of the block while belting out flower of Scotland sounds good to me.

I'll be cycling naked around Dalkeith tomorrow if it's a yes vote.

In the event of a Yes vote, I shall be running around the posh 'burbs of Alloway and Doonfoot wearing nothing but a green lurex mankini and a knowing smile, shouting "Get it right up ye" at all the elderly posh fuckers.

Archived