Up all night thread

1320Lichtie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I first saw and heard Jim Murphy the other day when he was on the news with John Reid when "don't know, vote no" first got thrown out. He's on the BBC again now, and I can honestly say I can't remember a slimier man. He doesn't blink, and his voice has this hideously unsettling quality about it. Something definitely off about him.

I first saw and heard Jim Murphy the other day when he was on the news with John Reid when "don't know, vote no" first got thrown out. He's on the BBC again now, and I can honestly say I can't remember a slimier man. He doesn't blink, and his voice has this hideously unsettling quality about it. Something definitely off about him.

If he had a hood up he would look like that Voldemort cunto

If as rumoured earlier, Yes is competitive in Inverclyde, then I'd consider that 54-46 margin to be pish. It even returned Duncan Donuts McNeil to Holyrood in 2011, and is far from an obvious target for a locally prominent Yes campaign.

It would also indicate that one of the chief movements is Labour voters backing independence, which strikes me as a major, major problem for that party going forward.

Archived