Up all night thread

1320Lichtie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toying with the idea of taking a nap now myself just to skip through all of the tedious shite that will hit us for the next three hours.

I think if it comes closer to a YES vote as the results come in that adrenaline will more than see me through it. If it's as close to NO as I think I'll probably crash moments before I've all but accepted it and the blow will hopefully not be as hard.

Wean and wife are tucked up safely in their beds; I'll be joining you all for the all-nighter (until I pass out anyway, which is becoming more common these days). I'd be praying if I thought it'd help. It's all over bar the counting now anyway.

The boy told me that they had a mock vote in his Primary class today. He can't remember who won, 'cause he couldn't care less, but he says that he "wanted to vote no, but might have voted yes by mistake".

I'd totally take that TBH.

Sky News saying early indications look to be favouring No.

:(

There are people within the no camp who are expecting a large and decisive win tonight.

Fingers crossed they're right!

f**k me this has been a stressful day, I am loaded up on caffeine (which might explain the trembling and sick feeling I have) and I am now prepared for the night ahead. When I say prepared I mean I am totally fucking bricking it.

This is how I will feel for the next 9 hours or so -

jack-scared.gif

Archived