Will you still go and watch future Scotland games ?

lemmy

Did I f*ck, I was sat having a smoke on the deck tapping away on the Ipad, I never mentioned anything about watching a Spanish cleaner doing the pool at 3 am! ;) He's fuckin nearly 70 btw and from Bristol, I cant understand a word he says!!

For what its worth, always want Scotland to win, just f*ckin hate what our support has become, so No, cant see me going again at the moment. Had some great trips in the 80's and early 90's, that atmosphere has sadly long gone!

Ah OK, so it wasn't a Spanish pool cleaner at 3am, it was an old Bristolian man cleaning your pool at 2am? Well that seems much more legit.

What was it they became, a bunch of rabid nationalists? I hear you, nothing worse than being nationalistic at a football game for a, ahem, national team. You have to love Scots who think the only positive thing about Scotland is it's connection to its neighbour, and on its own it's a risible place you shouldn't be proud to come from. Don't ever change. x

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah OK, so it wasn't a Spanish pool cleaner at 3am, it was an old Bristolian man cleaning your pool at 2am? Well that seems much more legit.

What was it they became, a bunch of rabid nationalists? I hear you, nothing worse than being nationalistic at a football game for a, ahem, national team. You have to love Scots who think the only positive thing about Scotland is it's connection to its neighbour, and on its own it's a risible place you shouldn't be proud to come from. Don't ever change. x

I've followed my national team all over Europe for 20 odd years, I would very much doubt that you can say the same! I cant' f*ckin stand what our support has become, and that's why I and many other Rangers fans have stopped going!

I've followed my national team all over Europe for 20 odd years, I would very much doubt that you can say the same! I cant' f*ckin stand what our support has become, and that's why I and many other Rangers fans have stopped going!

You still haven't explained what they've become.

Considering your national team has only played four games in the last 20 years, all in a one week period in the summer of 2012, I'll take your boast with the same lorry truck of salt that's currently filling up your fictional swimming pool.

RedRab calling people nationalists. Red Rab calling what used to be national team supporters before it became a regional team nationalists (O RLY M8, you think?). OMG.

I feel like the biggest idiot on planet earth that I've actually spent any of my limited time on this planet reasoning with such a dense dildo of a man.

Considering your national team has only played four games in the last 20 years, all in a one week period in the summer of 2012, I'll take your boast with the same lorry truck of salt that's currently filling up your fictional swimming pool.

Sweden

Poland

Romania

Luxembourg

Norn Iron

Wales

Switzerland

Portugal

& England X3

Tell me where you've been to watch the ROI play 'Erin Go Bragh', on second thoughts dont bother, I dont know why I'm wasting my time on you ya wee whank!

See yas

I

Makes a big point of putting the words national team in bold....

...Stopped going because said team is supported by Scottish nationalists.

Who hate Rangers, how would you feel if you were amongst fellow countrymen who all hated Hibs? I just cant do it anymore, surely you understand that?

Sweden

Poland

Romania

Luxembourg

Norn Iron

Wales

Switzerland

Portugal

& England X3

Tell me where you've been to watch the ROI play 'Erin Go Bragh', on second thoughts dont bother, I dont know why I'm wasting my time on you ya wee whank!

See yas

I

Strong use of the letter h slipped in to a word to connote Celtic connections, but as has been pointed out:

A horrible collection of anti Rangers Scottish Nationalists, speared by hate and bile.

I dont feel part of it anymore so have stopped going.

j74SykU.gif

How is it that Red Rab has seen his national identity saved in a vote which has boiled my piss to a molten temperature, and yet it's still me that's coming out of these exchanges looking vastly superior as a person in literally every conceivable way? What a world we live in.

Who hate Rangers, how would you feel if you were amongst fellow countrymen who all hated Hibs? I just cant do it anymore, surely you understand that?

Covering his tracks ^^^. It was "Scottish nationalists" a minute ago, not just those who hate Rangers.

And I can't really answer that because it's not a fair comparison. Literally everyone apart from Rangers fans hate Rangers. So apart from going to Ibrox every fortnight, you're always surrounded by these people.

Not that it matters because although no one likes you, you don't care. Definitely not.

Strong use of the letter h slipped in to a word to connote Celtic connections, but as has been pointed out:

j74SykU.gif

How is it that Red Rab has seen his national identity saved in a vote which has boiled my piss to a molten temperature, and yet it's still me that's coming out of these exchanges looking vastly superior as a person in literally every conceivable way? What a world we live in.

Aye you stick to that mate, sleep sound, and wake up up tomorrow knowing that you're still safe within the soft bosom of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland! You are a P&B hero and loved very very much!!

Aye you stick to that mate, sleep sound, and wake up up tomorrow knowing that you're still safe within the soft bosom of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland! You are a P&B hero and loved very very much!!

Not forever though, as we both know. The fact that pretty much all age groups apart from old ignorant c***s backed yes in the majority, coupled with the fact that none of the parties or grassroots organisations of Yes Scotland are backing away from the independence discussion, makes it as obvious as the sun rising tomorrow that Scotland will be an independent country one day.

I'd say in a way we can both sleep sound, as you're unlikely to see Scotland be a nation in your life and I'm likely to see it. I'm guessing from your username you're around 42, and I'm 24. Therefore with you having a life expectancy which according to statistics on Glaswegian Rangers fans is another 16 years or so, and me having probably another 70 (and with 72% of the youngest voters being rabid *****y nationalists), we're statistically both likely to die happy on the issue of Scottish independence.

giphy.gif

To go back to the original question, I think the last few days will result in me following Scotland more than ever or even less than before, and I imagine I'll know which way I'll head within about five minutes of the Georgia game. If the TA follow up on the promises made on TAMB to make Scotland games an absolute squirmfest for no voter TA hypocrites then it's maybe something I could get behind. If however it all leads to nothing and we're all unified behind our team again under the miserable pretence at being a nation then f**k that.

But not supporting the football team or attending their matches due to something that happened in the distant and irrelevant world of politics is absolutely pathetic, dummy spitting, tantrum throwing and ultimately pointless behaviour.

Better to throw tantrums than shite.

Archived