Will you still go and watch future Scotland games ?

lemmy

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of these threads are getting utterly ridiculous. Upset about the vote so 'boycotting the fitba'.

f**k Scotland, we can't do anything so I'm also for boycotting driving on Mcadamised country roads.

If ill I shall avoid pencillin and general anaesthetics for surgery.

I'll never go to the refridgerator again and I'll kick West Highland Terriers.

No Irn Bru and Squared Sausage for me. Also, too much of a red neck to put a bunnet on. I'll use our pound but be too embarrassed to be seen at an ATM putting in my PIN to get the money out.

Someone will be calling my telephone but I'll be too raging and affronted to pick it up. I can't even switch on the telly as it's a sickening reminder of how we turned our back on independence.

c***s.

Wow. You win the award for today's "poster who most spectacularly missed the point".

Wow. You win the award for today's "poster who most spectacularly missed the point".

If I was remotely bothered about the national team I might be curious but I'm not.

International weekends are a total bore and get in the way of proper football.

I haven't been for years, but I would still go if I had a ticket.

I didn't wear all that shabaz when I went anyway and have never sung the anthem the few times I have been. So all this boycotting and anthems stuff wouldn't affect me.

It costs a bloody fortune to go see them at the moment, so I doubt I'll be back, but what a minter the Eire and England games will be for the ones in the stadium.

The rugby team though? I've always hated that shite, but watched the odd bits, but they are absolutley hopeless as it is - no doubt a few more Scotland 3 Italy 19 scorelines are on the way for them.

You GENUINELY could make this up.

Picture the scene. We have a chance to end Westminster rule and govern our own affairs. In an extraordinary showing of shitey pants, deference, subjugation and fear just over half the vote knocks back this opportunity and say we'd really rather still Westminster telt us what to do.

Fast forward a few weeks and we're playing England. The team stroll out. A tune starts, and craven Scotland fans sing a song containing the following lyrics:

"But we can still rise now

And be the nation again"

How do you genuinely think the massed Engerlund fans will react to that?

ha ha ha class

Archived