Will you still go and watch future Scotland games ?

lemmy

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's hard as I've always stuck up for Scotland as a small country that has an exceptional record for punching above its weight, not just in football. But the idea of Uefa simply punting us out the game certainly carries more weight now, and whilst I hope it wouldn't happen I couldn't argue against it.

Ultimately though, Gordon Strachan and the rest of the team have put a great amount of effort in in the last year or so, and have got me really excited about the campaign: none of this is their fault, and it's not mine either.

I've followed my national team all over Europe for 20 odd years, I would very much doubt that you can say the same! I cant' f*ckin stand what our support has become, and that's why I and many other Rangers fans have stopped going!

This is fucking brilliant. The Scotland fans are a fucking million times better than the scum at Ibrokes.

Covering his tracks ^^^. It was "Scottish nationalists" a minute ago, not just those who hate Rangers.

And I can't really answer that because it's not a fair comparison. Literally everyone apart from Rangers fans hate Rangers. So apart from going to Ibrox every fortnight, you're always surrounded by these people.

Not that it matters because although no one likes you, you don't care. Definitely not.

Even Rangers fans are starting to hate Rangers fans! :lol:

Aye you stick to that mate, sleep sound, and wake up up tomorrow knowing that you're still safe within the soft bosom of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland! You are a P&B hero and loved very very much!!

Ready to condemn the singing of the Billy Boys yet Rob?

Hope the " joke Scots " that turn out for the next game against England, change the words of our songs to " Scotland the slave " and " Coward of Scotland " for the way they sold us out last week! Hang yer heads in shame every last one of you, ya total turncoats!!!

Hope the " joke Scots " that turn out for the next game against England, change the words of our songs to " Scotland the slave " and " Coward of Scotland " for the way they sold us out last week! Hang yer heads in shame every last one of you, ya total turncoats!!!

Hiya Hamish.

Waves to Hamish Husband.

PS - I'm a Celtic and an Albion Rovers fan, but really and truly the Rangers fans proved that they really are Scotlands shame last week! At least i voted yes as a proud Scotsman who wanted my country free for the right reasons, not because i'm brainwashed and stuck in a time warp bubble with Derrys walls and an outdated Monarchy!! Grow up you idiots, eh? 21st century now, not the 17th century!!!

PS - I'm a Celtic and an Albion Rovers fan, but really and truly the Rangers fans proved that they really are Scotlands shame last week! At least i voted yes as a proud Scotsman who wanted my country free for the right reasons, not because i'm brainwashed and stuck in a time warp bubble with Derrys walls and an outdated Monarchy!! Grow up you idiots, eh? 21st century now, not the 17th century!!!

Rangers fans really have confirmed their position as the most loathsome in Northern British football, by quite some distance.

Will you still go and watch Scotland games, especially against England?

my son asked that even after the visit to Dortmund . |I booted him in the nethers and he responded with a straight jab.

So we'll be heading up with our Lithuanian /Chinese TA brothers for the Main Stand for Georgia

edit. engerland. last year was ma sixth against . this year can be better saved for our qualifiers.

Rangers fans really have confirmed their position as the most loathsome in Northern British football, by quite some distance.

They are a truly truly truly disgusting set of supporters (not them all obviously). Which makes RedRob say he won't go to Scotland games because of the TA hilarious, he shares a stadium with some of the biggest scum on this island every 2 weeks.

I'm near enough becoming a Celtic fan my hatred of Sevco is so high. That's how bad it's getting. :lol:

Guessing the no voters that will be attending the England game will be singing GSTQ?
Will they ever sing anything else at that game? Two peas in a pod that mob! Scottish my arse!! They aren't fit to mention themselves in the same sentence as the rest of us anymore!! Rangers fans are the Cowards of Scotland!!!

They are a truly truly truly disgusting set of supporters (not them all obviously). Which makes RedRob say he won't go to Scotland games because of the TA hilarious, he shares a stadium with some of the biggest scum on this island every 2 weeks.

I'm near enough becoming a Celtic fan my hatred of Sevco is so high. That's how bad it's getting. :lol:

Again why would I want to follow a mob who hate my team and it's supporters, stood p*shing in some town square fountain in Riga or lifting my kilt and mooning at passers by wearing a see you Jimmy wig. You talk about what a hateful bunch of bigots Rangers supporters are, but then behave in exactly the same way. Not all Scotland supporters act like that btw, and yes we have some headers amongst our support too like most clubs.

Again why would I want to follow a mob who hate my team and it's supporters, stood p*shing in some town square fountain in Riga or lifting my kilt and mooning at passers by wearing a see you Jimmy wig. You talk about what a hateful bunch of bigots Rangers supporters are, but then behave in exactly the same way. Not all Scotland supporters act like that btw, and yes we have some headers amongst our support too like most clubs.

Everyone hates your team and supporters even some of your own fans passionately hate your supporters mindset which is why people are throwing in the towel. Been on many a Scotland trip and witnessed people jumping about in fountains and wearing jimmy wigs (big deal) and yes some forms of idiocy but as a whole they are nowhere near as much c***s as you lot, been to Ibrox twice as an away fan and came away pissed off and disgusted both times, heard many a story about how away fans get treated there and its appaling would NEVER get that at a Scotland game home or away. The songs you sing are disgusting and also not sung by a minority no matter how you want to put it. Witnessed your shower at Gayfield too and I do not for the life of me know why any sane normal bloke would want to go and watch a team in a stadium with such a high percentage of sectarian morons in it.

Archived