Will you still go and watch future Scotland games ?

lemmy

I might start going again. Liking what Strachan is doing with this mob...

Ideally if the Hamish Husband glengarry wearing types fucked off it would be an all round better experience in general

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell me then, those delightful chaps in George Square the other night who were marching around, burning saltires. assaulting young lassies and beating strangers up. Were they or were they not almost exclusively Rangers fans?

Take your time.

You're wasting your time on this one. You cant blame Rangers unless you condemn Celtic too, or vice versa. The people that support them will never just admit when their fellow supporters have acted like out and out pondlife

Well indeed. You went to a decisive decision in front of a major audience (Scottish Cup Final v Hearts) and got humiliated to the point where your club, let's face it, can never truly recover even a shred of dignity. We just get humiliated regularly at a level where nobody really pays attention. 10-2? Who cares eh, The Rangers weren't in the league that season so for the media that division wasn't a big deal.

And, much like the Welsh football side, we still somehow manage to embarrass you whenever we meet.

Agree with most of that, bar the dignity bit. Team gets pumped in big game, unpleasant to watch but hardly an unheard of scenario.

If players from my club threw a league, I genuinely would stop supporting them.

This thread has helped me gain some perspective. Britain isn't perfect, but at least people who clean swimming pools aren't made to do it at 3 in the morning.

#ukok #prayforespanya

Tell me then, those delightful chaps in George Square the other night who were marching around, burning saltires. assaulting young lassies and beating strangers up. Were they or were they not almost exclusively Rangers fans?

Who disputed this?

Meanwhile I would be willing to bet more Rangers fans voted Yes, than fans form any other club bar Celtic. You want to alienate a large group of people who fall into the Yes camps strongest demographic profiles in order to wallow in your petulant self pity... fire away. Indulge yourself to your hearts content.

Who disputed this?

Meanwhile I would be willing to bet more Rangers fans voted Yes, than fans form any other club bar Celtic.

Only due to the size of the Sevco support throughout Scotland. I'm willing to guess that more Rangers fans voted No than fans of all the other clubs put together.

This thread has been a truly entertaining read. :lol:

So Scotland voted No in the referendum and the way to make your feelings felt is boycott the national fitbaw team? Truly laughable behaviour.

What if it transpired that Strachan, his staff, the entire squad and the entire SFA had voted Yes??

Agree. Its cringeworthy shite.

I will back my countries national teams through thick or thin; win, lose or draw.

I will retain my right to look down my nose at the lesser Scot though. The feeble 55.????

Agree. Its cringeworthy shite.

I will back my countries national teams through thick or thin; win, lose or draw.

I will retain my right to look down my nose at the lesser Scot though. The feeble 55.

I'm coming round to this way of thinking after my initial seethe. I will not attend the England game and will not sing FoS though.

Only due to the size of the Sevco support throughout Scotland.

You do understand how democracies work? Groups with lots of people in them tend to be important.

And do you have any evidence that Rangers fans were as a percentage of the fans bigger No voters than say, QOTS or Stranraer or even Hearts and Aberdeen fans?

Absolutely fucking tragic effort by the Hamish Husband sympathisers.

Heard too many Yes backers willing to back the Cornwall of North Britain for the foreseeable future just because they've paid to watch South Britain and Ex-West Britain for a large sum of money. You will be humiliated: not even that badly by the English, compared to the Britnat hangers-on who will start a riot like Friday evening, as you will be by the Irish and the Green Brigade hangers-on who will hound North Britain for their utterly craven position.

Definitely seems like £77 well spent!

I could barely make this out through the tear stains.

I'm coming round to this way of thinking after my initial seethe. I will not attend the England game and will not sing FoS though.

Nah - you're just being angry.

They are our team. Should we just let the No voters support the team?

The England game will be hard - the taunts will be horrible (and they're perfectly entitled to taunt).

But life is hard sometimes - its how you react to shit that counts. I'll be there - brave face on - supporting my team.

Aye cracking post Lichtie well done.

‘Loyalist, Unionist, Monarchist, and a Staunch Rangers supporter’!

Yep, there are thousands of us, what’s your problem?

Surely you can’t think for a minute that it was just our Vote that said No though!?

Who said anything about living in Spain or having the pool cleaned at 3 in the morning? :lol: :lol:

You wacky guys crack me up!

I don't know if you said you lived in Spain, but you did say you were in Spain and you were only posting whilst you went outside to check on the guy cleaning the pool. This was at 2am in the morning here, making it 3 in the morning where you aren't.

Anyway Rab, will you still go and watch the Scotland team?

I don't know if you said you lived in Spain, but you did say you were in Spain and you were only posting whilst you went outside to check on the guy cleaning the pool. This was at 2am in the morning here, making it 3 in the morning where you aren't.

Anyway Rab, will you still go and watch the Scotland team?

Did I f*ck, I was sat having a smoke on the deck tapping away on the Ipad, I never mentioned anything about watching a Spanish cleaner doing the pool at 3 am! ;) He's fuckin nearly 70 btw and from Bristol, I cant understand a word he says!!

For what its worth, always want Scotland to win, just f*ckin hate what our support has become, so No, cant see me going again at the moment. Had some great trips in the 80's and early 90's, that atmosphere has sadly long gone!

Archived