Will you still go and watch future Scotland games ?

lemmy

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you condemn the singing of the Billy Boys?

I asked Kincardine the same question but he's surprisingly not answered.

Oh calm doon, chap. Firstly, I knew that the BBs in question was not the organisation founded by Alexander Smith but thought it would introduce a bit of levity.

Secondly, I have no interest in being up to my knees in anyone's blood.

So the list of shame currently stands at:

• Coffin dodgers
  • Fermers
  • Rangers fans
  • Tories
  • Rugby supporters
  • People from Tory Bucks

Do we add The Boys Brigade to it or not?

It is not a bit unfair to put it like that, considering everyone who falls into one of those categories falls into at least another one as well?

Life goes on. I'm disappointed but also think this is the best position we'll ever be in to get the people who want to make a difference together and try and actually improve the region of Scotland for everyone.

How about yourself pal? Are you devastated that the powers promised to Scotland have been shown up as a lie within one (ONE) day, or are you happy to remain being an obedient little serf who doesn't care? I'll say the latter, but feel free to prove me wrong.

I'm sat having a glass of wine and a wee spot of tapas overlooking the Alicante Hills with friends celebrating a fantastic result, so I'm pretty good thanks!

Went 12 over gross on a fairly difficult course today too, so yep its good all round!

It was cringe worthy enough seeing grown men wearing irn bru kilt towels and see you jimmy wigs singing doe a fucking deer, so theres not a hope in hell that i'll be associated with the craven serfs polluting hampden and belting out FoS without even a hint of embarrassment. It's absolutely shameful.

So the current hate list is:

• Coffin dodgers
  • Fermers
  • Rangers fans
  • Tories
  • Rugby supporters

Who have I omitted?

Given how each area voted you would have thought that Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen, Queen of the South, Stranraer etc would have had a bit more to worry about.

But Pie and Bovril does love a good mindless witch hunt.

Right. That's the BB added to the list. Wee uniformed b*****ds with their marching bands. Shower of unionist c***s:

I was in the BBs, it was awesome....

Oh wait it was like a british boys only hitler youth.

but fun at the time

It was cringe worthy enough seeing grown men wearing irn bru kilt towels and see you jimmy wigs singing doe a fucking deer, so theres not a hope in hell that i'll be associated with the craven serfs polluting hampden and belting out FoS without even a hint of embarrassment. It's absolutely shameful.

Speak for yourself I wear a kilt but none of the other shit.

I've now asked both The Kincardine and RedRob if they condemn the signing of the Billy Boys, neither of them have given an answer. Any future guff they spout about sectarianism should be taken within this context.

I've now asked both The Kincardine and RedRob if they condemn the signing of the Billy Boys, neither of them have given an answer. Any future guff they spout about sectarianism should be taken within this context.

I said very plainly that, "I have no interest in being up to my knees in anyone's blood."

All the regular Rangers posters on here are avowedly sectarian-free which is why we prefer P&B to the single-team sites.

Don't try and make trouble out of nothing.

I'm sat having a glass of wine and a wee spot of tapas overlooking the Alicante Hills with friends celebrating a fantastic result, so I'm pretty good thanks!

Went 12 over gross on a fairly difficult course today too, so yep its good all round!

So just to get a clear answer to what I'm saying, you're very happy despite more powers being promised to Scotland in what was evidently a big lie to sway votes?

How very obedient.

I dont sing it anymore and would urge all Bears to leave it out of the song book, we've moved on what more do you want?

I mean to say that I'm not going to support a national team named after a place that isn't country.

I can understand someone supporting a Palestine football team or something because they don't have much of a choice statehood wise. If Hampden is filled with people that actively voted the place a region, I'd just feel like just as much of a twat singing about it being a nation again.

If we have any humility as a place left, we should press for a Team GB football team. Can't think of any argument against it?

The folks of England, Wales and Northern Ireland, San Marino, etc must feel like complete c***s when they go to a game

So just to get a clear answer to what I'm saying, you're very happy despite more powers being promised to Scotland in what was evidently a big lie to sway votes?

How very obedient.

I couln't give a F*ck at the moment mate tbh, Just lighting a big fat Cuban just for you! A wee Brandy anyone?

Archived