Will you still go and watch future Scotland games ?

lemmy

Whats with all these mopes. This is our Scotland ffs.

Not the feeble 55's.

I will be at Hampden belting out Flower of Scotland. I don't care if others will feel bashful, uncomfortable or ashamed singing it. They will sing about something they know in their heart of hearts that they sold out on. That is their shame. Their issue.

Not mine. Not the proud Scotland I know.

I will sing flower of Scotland. I will support my national teams through thick and thin. I will sing Flower of Scotland with all my heart. I meant it.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers can go take a f**k to themselves constantly saying there is no issue when their tops are the go to uniform of the orange walk hingerons. They're songs about bathing in catholic blood and the pope etc.

"bathing in catholic blood and the pope"? I missed that yin. Can I download it from iTunes?

'Up to our knees in ..... Blood' and songs about f the pope. But you already knew that probably know every word arsehole.

Dry your eyes, the BB's and FTP add on's are sung by a tiny minority at away games these days, certainly not at Ibrox. The rest of us accept it has no place, move on!

Fermers are all rich, Tory-voting Rangers fans hitching their JCB to the gravy train. Oh and not only do their sons like rugby but they're mostly auld c***s.

Plus all the "No Thanks" signs on pretty much every field in Scotland prior to Thursday.

Fermers are all rich, Tory-voting Rangers fans hitching their JCB to the gravy train. Oh and not only do their sons like rugby but they're mostly auld c***s.

Can't imagine fermers being Rangers fans. Other than that you're pretty spot on. Well done.

Dry your eyes, the BB's and FTP add on's are sung by a tiny minority at away games these days, certainly not at Ibrox. The rest of us accept it has no place, move on!

I don't want to drag this thread off-topic, but I think everyone realises it's a minority (a sizeable one, but still a minority) of Rangers fans who indulge in the kind of behaviour you're describing.

What is undeniable, however, is that the majority of your fans do nothing to criticise this behaviour, and gladly associate with it. And those that run your club use it for their own benefit when needed.

A lot of them torn down, ripped up or smeared with paint!

Yeah that's right. And every Yes sign in existence was left intact. I must have imagined the story about Clarkston train station where 5 cars that had Yes stickers on were keyed.

Right. That's the BB added to the list. Wee uniformed b*****ds with their marching bands. Shower of unionist c***s:

Right. That's the BB added to the list. Wee uniformed b*****ds with their marching bands. Shower of unionist c***s:

I think he meant the Billy Boys, you know that we ditty that some Rangers fans sing about being up to their neck in ****** blood. I'm sure you would join me in condemning such sectarian nonsense wouldn't you?

I don't want to drag this thread off-topic, but I think everyone realises it's a minority (a sizeable one, but still a minority) of Rangers fans who indulge in the kind of behaviour you're describing.

What is undeniable, however, is that the majority of your fans do nothing to criticise this behaviour, and gladly associate with it. And those that run your club use it for their own benefit when needed.

I watch my club home and away, dont miss many games unless through work or holidays, been watching Rangers since 1978, we are vastly different as a support from even five years ago. There's not many on our bus that would disagree!

Whats with all these mopes. This is our Scotland ffs.

Not the feeble 55's.

I will be at Hampden belting out Flower of Scotland. I don't care if others will feel bashful, uncomfortable or ashamed singing it. They will sing about something they know in their heart of hearts that they sold out on. That is their shame. Their issue.

Not mine. Not the proud Scotland I know.

I will sing flower of Scotland. I will support my national teams through thick and thin. I will sing Flower of Scotland with all my heart. I meant it.

Well said m8 ,we were Scotland on Thursday and we still are Scotland today, our time will come, 1.6million had the balls to go for it,,,, the rest didn't we move on we live to fight for a free Scotland ,,,

Archived