Will you still go and watch future Scotland games ?

lemmy

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look on the bright side. You'll have no bother getting a ticket and there'll be plenty 'see you jimmy' hats to go around.

I am on the bright side thanks, no need to just look on it. And if the result today goes some way towards ridding us of those fucking ridiculous hats then all the better.

there are those of a Unionist persuasion who don't watch Scotland because of perceived injustices from the SFA and prefer Engerlund or the Failed Statelet. I suppose supporting Scotland is one way of getting it up that lot.

Maybe we should all just be Plastic Paddies now- hooray for local lads McGeady and McCarthy

Personally I gave up on the men's team ages ago because Hampden is bloody awful to get away from and the football I saw (pre wee Gordon) was honking. I do go and support the lassies though, just because of the hard work and dedication they put into playing for Scotland.

This is simply the most epic dummy chucking I have ever seen, it really is.

Fucking pathetic - I hope that you are all 16/17 year olds because if you are adults then you should be ashamed of yourselves. Morons.

^^^ Hamish Husband found

Mind and keep your ridiculous kilt and feathered hat neat prior to the entire England support, correctly, pointing and laughing at the utter fucking cravens inside the home end.

Definitely not. I hear what GD is saying but it's not the 45% make up the entirety of Scotland's support.

Two of the only people I know who actually voted No go to every game at Hampden on their wee Scottish gear. They don't think we could hack it as a country. f**k supporting a team beside people like that.

One's a posty as well. Thinks we're better together :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope Ireland qualify ahead of us.

Fucking pathetic - I hope that you are all 16/17 year olds because if you are adults then you should be ashamed of yourselves. Morons.

:lol: Have now read quite a few No voters having hissy fits since yesterday, on here and elsewhere. Which is unexpected but slightly amusing.

You've voted Scotland to remain a region. Most of are a SEETHING but at least we've accepted what Scotland is. You need to deal with it.

Was it the abuse of 'see you Jimmy hats' that boiled your piss? I hate those stupid fucking Jacobite shirts too, if that's any consolation.

Luckily the risible greedy fuckers at the SFA have ensured the crowds will reach pathetic levels quicker than it might have been expected.

15,000 "but I'm a proud Scot too you see" Hamish's singing about being a nation again in their gift shop sporrans. Maybe then, it will hit home.

It's actually a tough one. Part of me feels a bit sorry for Strachan and co who have basically nothing to do with this and still deserve our support.

Sadly it's actually not very easy to do the whole 'proud Scot' and Scotland the brave stuff at the moment. I def won't go to the England game, not only is it embarrassing it's also fucking expensive for a friendly.

At least you are coming across as very mature.

That's the main thing.

We never got a yes vote (feet stamping). I'm not going to a scotland game (tantrum, lie on the floor)

Yet you think I am immature - pmsl.

Like I said, fucking epic stuff. It's truly depressing to know I share the same air as you.

We never got a yes vote (feet stamping). I'm not going to a scotland game (tantrum, lie on the floor)

Yet you think I am immature - pmsl.

Like I said, fucking epic stuff. It's truly depressing to know I share the same air as you.

well if you voted for Scotland not to be a country...

Archived