Will you still go and watch future Scotland games ?

lemmy

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What guff.If we voted YES but some players voted NO would they be picked out for abuse ? Pathetic babies looking for a way to hit out at the disappointment. Maybe if you work for a company that promoted NO you should put in your notice on Monday ??

Haven't been for years, the Trannie Army has seen to that! Joke of a support, who hate Rangers, why would I want to be part of that mob.

To be fair, everyone hates The Rangers. Besides, what happened to "We don't care"?

To be fair, everyone hates The Rangers. Besides, what happened to "We don't care"?

Indeed. My wife, for example, who has always professed to having a "soft spot" for Rangers has now expressed her disgust at them for a majority of their fans behaviour throughout the campaign and especially the past day or so. She's from Ayr, so would never support Killie, so I've told her to adopt Ayr as her team.

:)

I do care though mate, followed Scotland all over in the 80's and early 90's, but I cant f*ckin stand what our support has become.

Last game was Norn Iron at Hampden in 2008 when whole sections of our support roundly booed GSTQ and every Rangers player that touched the ball, that was it for me!

Sorry they can all get tae F*ck!

I do care though mate, followed Scotland all over in the 80's and early 90's, but I cant f*ckin stand what our support has become.

Last game was Norn Iron at Hampden in 2008 when whole sections of our support roundly booed GSTQ and every Rangers player that touched the ball, that was it for me!

Sorry they can all get tae F*ck!

So on that basis, can you understand why we all hate Rangers for the actions of a majority of your fans?

So on that basis, can you understand why we all hate Rangers for the actions of a majority of your fans?

Erm.. I'm not sure about that, I've never seen or heard sections of the Scottish support clearly identifying themselves as Rangers Fans by booing Flower of Scotland ( which admitedly is a f*ckin dirge of a tune btw)

Is that what you meant?

Erm.. I'm not sure about that, I've never seen or heard sections of the Scottish support clearly identifying themselves as Rangers Fans by booing Flower of Scotland ( which admitedly is a f*ckin dirge of a tune btw)

Is that what you meant?

George Square......... Unless you think that wasn't Rangers fans?

Anybody who sings flower of Scotland now should be ashamed.

As opposed to that fucking stupid tune sung by a nun to a bunch of kids on a Tyrolean mountain. Is that really the best the Tartan Army can come up with? And that's another thing that can go - army my arse. Dancing troupe more like.

I bought tickets for the Georgia game on Wednesday so I'll go but I'll find it very difficult at the anthem to not be looking around and wondering who voted NO. As for trouble? Given what's happened so far every BritNat on the island will be coming up for that one. If those Loyalists - not Unionists - can cause chaos like the other night just to 'take back' George Square can you imagine the mood they'll be in when 50,000 kilties turn up at Ibrox.

Half time scores at the EF v QP match. Alloa 1 Rangers 0. Roar!

Have great sympathy for the decent Rangers fans blighted by that scum but the truth is, gentlemen, until the majority at Ibrox actually stand up and say enough is enough, you'll always be part of the problem.

Archived