Will you still go and watch future Scotland games ?

lemmy

I watch my club home and away, dont miss many games unless through work or holidays, been watching Rangers since 1978, we are vastly different as a support from even five years ago. There's not many on our bus that would disagree!

And presumably you're quick to challenge anti-social, bigoted and sectarian behaviour when you see it at home and away games?

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't been for years, the Trannie Army has seen to that! Joke of a support, who hate Rangers, why would I want to be part of that mob.

A vote to remain part of the United Kingdom won't change that.

Fair play you stuck to your convictions and walked away from a difficult situation.

And presumably you're quick to challenge anti-social, bigoted and sectarian behaviour when you see it at home and away games?

Its certainly not tolerated within our SC mate! We go to watch the football, shite as it may be at the moment.

You just have to laugh at **** having a go at the rest of us for showing a dislike for our Scottish identity after the referendum. You c***s booed Flower of Scotland every time Hibs fans sung it so don't dare have a go at us for jumping on your self loathing bandwagon.

You just have to laugh at **** having a go at the rest of us for showing a dislike for our Scottish identity after the referendum. You c***s booed Flower of Scotland every time Hibs fans sung it so don't dare have a go at us for jumping on your self loathing bandwagon.

I wondered when you would show up, how ya feeling pal?

GIRFUY!! :thumsup2

Aye Boo Hoo, but you can be sure that every picture of a YES vandalised poster or signboard would have been posted and re-posted on here several times.

You lost by a f*ckin massive margin, get over it!

You won by an earth shatteringly massive margin yet you come out with the signs, won't anybody think of the signs.

Boo fucking hoo.

Its certainly not tolerated within our SC mate! We go to watch the football, shite as it may be at the moment.

So you condemn the singing of the Billy Boys?

I asked Kincardine the same question but he's surprisingly not answered.

So the current hate list is:

• Coffin dodgers
  • Fermers
  • Rangers fans
  • Tories
  • Rugby supporters

Who have I omitted?

It is not a bit unfair to put it like that, considering everyone who falls into one of those categories falls into at least another one as well?

I wondered when you would show up, how ya feeling pal?

GIRFUY!! :thumsup2

Life goes on. I'm disappointed but also think this is the best position we'll ever be in to get the people who want to make a difference together and try and actually improve the region of Scotland for everyone.

How about yourself pal? Are you devastated that the powers promised to Scotland have been shown up as a lie within one (ONE) day, or are you happy to remain being an obedient little serf who doesn't care? I'll say the latter, but feel free to prove me wrong.

Red Rob stopped going to Scotland games because they booed GSTQ but still goes to Ibrox where they booed FoS just the other week v Hibs.

Lol.

Really? Sounds almost as if RedSerf72 thinks Scotland is only valid because it shares a union with the far superior in every way England. GSTQ eh.

Voted YES and as frustrated as many on here about the referendum outcome but don't see why that should stop me following Scotland. I will still sing the national anthem because I did my bit for the "rise and be a nation again" cause and am pretty sure most of the folk in the stands alongside me will have done the same. If the referendum was decided amongst regular Scotland fans it would have been a YES landslide - its genberally folk that don't attend games that will have been behind the final result going the way it did. Plus Strachan deserves the backing of us all - a lot of knee jerk reactions here guys (the disappointment will ease a little over time).

I feel really sorry for these people who feel the need to disassociate themselves from something they loved since they were kids.

Archived