Will you still go and watch future Scotland games ?

lemmy

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm totally amazed by the YES voters on this and other threads.

You have absolutely no reason to be embarrassed about supporting your national team or singing your national anthem.

There may be others who should be embarrassed but not us.

Having vote yes I still believe in Scotland one day becoming a nation again, if I don't go to the games in the near future it won't have anything to do with the referendum result, it will instead be due to being unwilling to pay the extortionate prices the SFA are charging.

I'm totally amazed by the YES voters on this and other threads.

You have absolutely no reason to be embarrassed about supporting your national team or singing your national anthem.

There may be others who should be embarrassed but not us.

Were a failure as a nation so what's the point supporting anything scottish?

If you are all such fair weather fans then its better you don't go if you are all gonna throw your toys out the pram because you lost a vote.

^^^ 90 minute Scot found

I'm sure you and Hamish Husband will have a lovely time in your empty stadium.

Granny,thought we had to go by the majority decision? The majority don't want a country called Scotland.

I will accept the majority decision but it will just strengthen my resolve to change things.

Were a failure as a nation so what's the point supporting anything scottish?

I voted YES so I'm not a failure. Don't let other people's shortcomings make you feel diminished in any way.

Like a few folk on here, I feel gutted by last nights result. What's the point in having Scottish teams when the majority of people can't be arsed being a country?

Team GB would possibly be more popular with the masses.

Granny,thought we had to go by the majority decision? The majority don't want a country called Scotland.

Didn't have on yesterday but we had a football team. We din't have one today and still have a football team. Nothing has changed. I don't think the referendum was about the national football team or did i miss something? Is it another thing we will lose because of a no vote...like free education, prescriptions etc.

Like a few folk on here, I feel gutted by last nights result. What's the point in having Scottish teams when the majority of people can't be arsed being a country?

Team GB would possibly be more popular with the masses.

Scotland not a country ? the yes happy clappers would have been down on you like a ton of bricks for the last 2 years with stuff like that.

This thread takes the biscuit.

" I didn't get my way so I'm in a huff"

Utterly pathetic tear stained posting.

Look on the bright side. You'll have no bother getting a ticket and there'll be plenty 'see you jimmy' hats to go around.

Archived