Kilmarnock vs Dundee United - 03/10/14

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a Kilbirnie Ladeside fan, I'm glad to see I've been proven right about Erskine. Had a few debates on here with United fans calling him hopeless, but always knew he would prove himself at this level. Just hope he's quiet on Friday!

Won't be making it along due to worl but to be honest, despite recent performances I'm not optimistic of getting anything from our run of United, saints and Celtic.

As a Kilbirnie Ladeside fan, I'm glad to see I've been proven right about Erskine. Had a few debates on here with United fans calling him hopeless, but always knew he would prove himself at this level. Just hope he's quiet on Friday!

Won't be making it along due to worl but to be honest, despite recent performances I'm not optimistic of getting anything from our run of United, saints and Celtic.

He actually was hopeless for us last season, and further down the list with Gauld here. Less chance to stake a claim, which he has had and has taken so far this time around.

Delighted for him and United.

I think this could be a real topper of a game for reasons stated by both Killie and Arabs fans on the thread already. While we would do alright against United last year but get caught out defensively and thus get humped by a big margin our defence is far stronger. Connolly has been an excellent addition to the squad, and Westlake also looks like he might well be the real deal. Both teams to score should be NAP. I think United might just edge it, but if we do go down we'll go down fighting.

The Moffat is our designated Family Stand. Anyway, at least you'll get a better view than away fans do at Tannadice.

What's wrong with the view at Tannadice? Surely along the touchline is better than behind one goal view wise?

Just childish point scoring nonsense. The Fair Play stand upper tier offers a terrific view.

Archived