Kilmarnock vs Dundee United - 03/10/14

I thought it was pretty obvious that the lower tier was the one I was referring to. It's truly awful (not quite as the Main Stand up the road of course).

Sit in top tier then.

It's only been top tier open for our last 3 or 4 visits anyway.

Dundee United fans getting all precious over the view from their stands though :lol:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where we sat (where i presune most category Bs sit?) Is alright in the top tier, the bottom tiers dreadful, you cant see one corner of the pitch, youre below pitch level in the front few rows and theres always a steward in your way. Obviously its a stupid complaint since youd simply have to move, but its almost the worst view for away fans in the league

Bring a decent sized away crowd and you might get to sit in the Shed.*

As for the worst view for away fans in the league, the restricted view at Celtic must be up there:

Green2.jpg

Along with the view at St Mirren Park, where away fans are forced to watch St Mirren. Interestingly, this is also the worst home view at a football ground in the world.

*I don't really care, I'm just annoyed at how civilised this argument has been.

Every new game seems to take on an increasingly important significance.

Can Hamilton take something off Celtic? Will ICT drop points in the Highland derby?

A win here can consolidate our position at the top. I've no illusions about how far we still have to go this season, but more early wins and other results going in our favour gives us that bit of breathing space.

I like the comment that sitting right at the front of a stand offers a worm's eye view of the pitch. Really makes you think.

Nobodies said that though. You genuinely dont see an area of around 20 yards in every direction of the corner flag next to the tunnel through a combination of being sunk down, people sitting next to you, stewards and the dug outs

Nobodies said that though. You genuinely dont see an area of around 20 yards in every direction of the corner flag next to the tunnel through a combination of being sunk down, people sitting next to you, stewards and the dug outs

Problems when sitting in the front row of a stand:

1. Sitting down
  2. people sitting next to you
  3. stewards
  4. dugouts.

Pro-tip:

1. ??

Problems when sitting in the front row of a stand:

• Sitting down
  • people sitting next to you
  • stewards
  • dugouts.
Pro-tip:
  • ??

Ive already said its a stupid complaint because you simply have to move to avoid it. Sometimes you have no choice but to sit there.

FWIW the stewards were better last week to us, but there was still one guy determined to throw folk out. Just randomly decided to plough in and starting warning everyone about what we were singing

Ive already said its a stupid complaint because you simply have to move to avoid it. Sometimes you have no choice but to sit there.

FWIW the stewards were better last week to us, but there was still one guy determined to throw folk out. Just randomly decided to plough in and starting warning everyone about what we were singing

You were singing? And before you hit back with some whataboutery, no United fans weren't singing either, pretty much common place at Tannadice these days.

Every new game seems to take on an increasingly important significance.

Can Hamilton take something off Celtic? Will ICT drop points in the Highland derby?

A win here can consolidate our position at the top. I've no illusions about how far we still have to go this season, but more early wins and other results going in our favour gives us that bit of breathing space.

The way hamilton are going they will give celtic a good game and celtic will play thursday night so that wont help them.

Our performances in our next 3 games will give us a better indicator of where we are, but so far so good as far as I'm concerned. I'm tempted to say I'd take a point here, but taking 3 points into the following couple of tough away games would be a huge bonus. The last home game I was at against Dundee Utd was the one were Barry Douglas dribbled across his own goal line for McKenzie to tap home. A defensive performance as bad as that would be pleasing.

Our performances in our next 3 games will give us a better indicator of where we are, but so far so good as far as I'm concerned. I'm tempted to say I'd take a point here, but taking 3 points into the following couple of tough away games would be a huge bonus. The last home game I was at against Dundee Utd was the one were Barry Douglas dribbled across his own goal line for McKenzie to tap home. A defensive performance as bad as that would be pleasing.

Our overall defence has improved significantly this season, the absolute roasting from Celtic aside. Like every team we are subject to daft individual errors but I think most Arabs are happier with this part of our play than they have been for a wee while.

You were singing? And before you hit back with some whataboutery, no United fans weren't singing either, pretty much common place at Tannadice these days.

Yeah, until we conceded the second, turned to shite after that. Was only the section in the bottom tier that sung so probably wasnt enough for you to hear over your sweetie rustling

Yeah, until we conceded the second, turned to shite after that. Was only the section in the bottom tier that sung so probably wasnt enough for you to hear over your sweetie rustling

On a related note, numbers wise, that was one of the poorest Saints supports at Tannadice in quite some time. Things really that uninspiring since the cup win?

Our overall defence has improved significantly this season, the absolute roasting from Celtic aside. Like every team we are subject to daft individual errors but I think most Arabs are happier with this part of our play than they have been for a wee while.

Your overall defence has improved since the departure of Peter Houston - now working his magic at Falkirk...

Unfortunately I'm missing this game as I've got a wedding to go to - but I'm oddly optimistic despite the start that Dundee United have made. Obviously a bigger test that last Saturday, but I'm still confident that Eremenko can find space and punish,

1-0 Killie (Muirhead)

Your overall defence has improved since the departure of Peter Houston - now working his magic at Falkirk...

Unfortunately I'm missing this game as I've got a wedding to go to - but I'm oddly optimistic despite the start that Dundee United have made. Obviously a bigger test that last Saturday, but I'm still confident that Eremenko can find space and punish,

1-0 Killie (Muirhead)

United have scored in every game so far this season. How's your defence looking? Not seen anything above the 5 minute YouTube highlights, but obviously a pretty solid start.

United have scored in every game so far this season. How's your defence looking? Not seen anything above the 5 minute YouTube highlights, but obviously a pretty solid start.

Our defence is by some distance our most improved area. Mark Connolly is our Fojut and Chris Chantler is a competent left-back. Something we've not had since Ben Gordon left.

1-0 Killie (Muirhead)

If that is the final score I will put a fiver in the 'Save Our Killie' fund raising bucket outside the ground.

Archived