General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are some utter zoomers on Twitter. That History Woman, Professor Jill whatsername, I can't decide if she's trolling or those are her actual views.

I saw her saying Angus Robertson was in trouble in Moray. In a seat the Tories haven't won since 1983.

There's also that Bill Greig guy who absolutely lost his shit at those Ashcroft polls a few weeks ago.

Aye. Is that the two old cows? :lol:

Apparently the SNP are actually only on 27% according to the latest TNS poll. :lol:

SNP 46% (+5)

Labour 30% (-1)

Conservatives 14% (-2)

Greens 3% (-3)

UKIP 3% (+1)

Liberal Democrats 3% (-1)

TNS-BMRB, 30th January - 22nd February

Maybe they meant a 27% lead.

There are some utter zoomers on Twitter. That History Woman, Professor Jill whatsername, I can't decide if she's trolling or those are her actual views.

I think she's suffered a mental breakdown since September

Not convinced by this idea that Green voters are all independence supporters, who will jump ship to the SNP as the next best option. What tends to motivate them is a tree-hugging agenda rather than a constitutional one.

Based on what evidence? If you think that ecological bullshit is suddenly responsible for the marked uptick in Green performance since September in Scotland (and a lesser, but noted bounce in the UK overall) then you'll have to explain why that is the case. The more obvious answers lie in their left-wing social and economic policies gaining a hearing, and their yes stance in the referendum.

I see Wings took a little over 5 hours to meet their £45k crowd funding target.

Slab and the Daily Retread will be apopleptic.

While I'm here. Recipient for bullshit of the day award must go to wee Kez:

XDGJXPzc_normal.jpegKezia Dugdale@kdugdalemsp · 4h 4 hours ago

@lorna_bett your entitled to your opinion but for the record, i dont hate the SNP. Hatred is a very strong word reserved for very few

I see Wings took a little over 5 hours to meet their £45k crowd funding target.

Slab and the Daily Retread will be apopleptic.

While I'm here. Recipient for bullshit of the day award must go to wee Kez:

XDGJXPzc_normal.jpegKezia Dugdale@kdugdalemsp · 4h 4 hours ago

@lorna_bett your entitled to your opinion but for the record, i dont hate the SNP. Hatred is a very strong word reserved for very few

Quite. Now standing about £54k. Like him or loathe him, you cannot deny he is a right royal pain in the arse to the establishment. The daily record are going to end up having a breakdown shortly.

As for deputy dug. Let me speak to the organ grinder.

Not to be a snob or anything, but any member of any parliament who uses your/you're incorrectly should be kicked out immediately. I'd maybe allow them to stand in the resultant by-election but that would be extremely kind.

Yeah, might keep a note of their Twitters so I can go have a look at their tears the day after the election. Some birds.

I wonder what they made of the Ashcroft polls? Particularly Salmond's whopping lead in Gordon. :D

And they wonder why people see UKIP as an English party

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ukip-would-cut-billions-from-scottish-budget-to-fund-english-tax-cuts-10076356.html

Nice to see its Scottish MEP putting the party first

It's amazing how articles like that never mention the fact that Scotland more than pays its fair share.

Archived