General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Devastated for the last roasters trying to use TNS' previous wild polling outliers as a sign of Jim Murphy's bounce. I still wouldn't touch them with a bargepole but they're now reverting to the consensus.

Obliteration is imminent.

I have updated the spreadsheet with the latest TNS poll. Link

Based on that poll, the Tories would be wiped out in Scotland (Hurrah!!)

The SNP would take 46 seats, Labour 12 and the Lib Dems would cling onto Orkney & Shetland.

The annoying thing is that because the SNP were so far behind in East Renfrewshire the last time, it looks like Jim Murphy would hold on (assuming he stands). It would need a further 1.9% swing from Labour to SNP for Murphy to go the same way as the Tories.

That would simply make the 7th of May the best election night ever!

Wish she'd chap my door :(

I've seen her and Salmond in the past few month and I think they're both brilliant, but I think a lot more people will take to Nicola better :)

SNP support amongst woman has soared because of her.... Salmond is the king imo but there was no middle ground there. People either loved him or hated him....Sturgeon appeals more cross spectrum

SNP support amongst woman has soared because of her.... Salmond is the king imo but there was no middle ground there. People either loved him or hated him....Sturgeon appeals more cross spectrum

Very true.

Very true.

Agree. My auld dear, a no-voter, likes Sturgeon - down to earth and genuine in her opinion.

TNS poll is good news. Labour down significantly and another Tory wipeout. Lovely stuff if it pans out that way.

Archived