General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So he's opened up as a fully fledged racist on Twitter after being launched from here for the same thing.

Let's not forget that he was the Paul to H_B's Barry either.

Have the Conservatives ruled out a coalition with UKIP?

Can't see UKIP getting enough MP's to make a difference, I think their real impact will be the number of votes they will get to deny the Tories more seats.

So he's opened up as a fully fledged racist on Twitter after being launched from here for the same thing.

Let's not forget that he was the Paul to H_B's Barry either.

Remember he only voted UKIP to keep the SNP from winning that final Euro seat :1eye

It is too early to make assumptions about what is the best government scenario after the election. IF the Tories have most seats and IF it looks like they have been denied a majority by former Tory voters voting for UKIP they would probably favour a further early election; difficult but not impossible to engineer under the new rules.

It should also be note that the polls suggest the majority of the Scottish electorate favour a minority Labour government with SNP support. It could be electorally stupid to ignore that.

How can they call a snap election when we now have fixed term parliaments?

Can't see UKIP getting enough MP's to make a difference, I think their real impact will be the number of votes they will get to deny the Tories more seats.

Think they will also dilute some of the Labour vote too though!

Any proof yet Rob or still busy?

I haven't found anything immediately to hand but will keep my eye out for relevant examples and post any responses requested from friends other than just anecdotal evidence?

Johnson is favourite, followed by May then Osborne is out at 10/1.

Of the three I think I would actually prefer Osborne.

You're kidding?! Osborne is a grade 1 cockwomble.

How can they call a snap election when we now have fixed term parliaments?

There are mechanisms, as I said in my post difficult but not impossible.

Think they will also dilute some of the Labour vote too though!

Agree but the polls suggest there is more support for UKIP from disillusioned Tories than disillusioned Labourites.

I haven't found anything immediately to hand but will keep my eye out for relevant examples and post any responses requested from friends other than just anecdotal evidence?

So you have none. But were happy to make a disgusting allegation denigrating Scotland.

So you have none. But were happy to make a disgusting allegation denigrating Scotland.

Dont get your knickers in a twist, I hardly think that saying there is feeling that there is bias and anti English rhetoric in the press ( e.g. editorials and letters ) is hardly a disgusting allegation that denigrates Scotland, get over yourself, you sensitive little soul.

Archived