General Election 2015

Ludo*1

Are all the potential SNP voters on here happy with the party's stance that it will never, ever negotiate with the Tories?

That just smacks of narrow intransigence to me. She should, at least, be prepared to listen to what anyone might be prepared to offer Scotland. The Thatcher government was certainly the worst thing that ever happened to Scotland but it was a long time ago now, and the SNP of that era actually contributed to putting that government in place.

Time to move on, Nicola.

Wouldn't bother me a great deal but it's all Politics innit?

The media up here would have a field day if Salmond had as much as a cup of tea with David Cameron.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading some of Reynaed tweets I think it's clear he's one with the loonies now

Goodbye sweet prince

Was there ever a time when he wasn't one of the loonies?

He seems to have found his spiritual ome amongst the likes of Effie Deans, History Woman and several other middle aged women called Maureen who seem to make up the core of the SNPout loonballs.

He truly has went swivel eyed now though.

Reading some of Reynaed tweets I think it's clear he's one with the loonies now

Goodbye sweet prince

What's his Twitter?

I like to view as much Unionist seethe as possible.

What's his Twitter?

I like to view as much Unionist seethe as possible.

It's something like TheZephyrus1969 or somesuch.

However, if you search for History Woman, he can often be found hanging on to her tweets.

Are all the potential SNP voters on here happy with the party's stance that it will never, ever negotiate with the Tories?

That just smacks of narrow intransigence to me. She should, at least, be prepared to listen to what anyone might be prepared to offer Scotland. The Thatcher government was certainly the worst thing that ever happened to Scotland but it was a long time ago now, and the SNP of that era actually contributed to putting that government in place.

The voters put that government in place.

Time to move on, Nicola.

The Tories are so toxic it would need something totally outstanding to even contemplate it.

If the Tories said a deal was on the table for all powers devolved to Holyrood except defence and foreign affairs then the SNP would need to seriously look at that offer.

A truly dreadful publication.

Joking about incest: tasteless and crass

Joking about an illness: fair game, eh

Let's be clear Enrico, you'd be fuming if it was one of the London papers mocking a member of the SNP.

Tbf, if an elected official is a fucking alcoholic and appeared on a national news programme drunk as a skunk they deserve to be slated to f**k and fired on the spot. His constituents deserve better than to be represented by an alkie mess don't they?

Time to move on, Nicola.

Doubt many will seriously have considered it. Tory = posh, privileged, unionist and English!! That said, even though poles apart on a number of key issues surely there would be some cases where the SNP could take a collaborative approach that would benefit all sections of the electorate, rather than just using their numbers to block the Tory vote. It could be much more productive than a reluctant coalition with Labour. Guess it all depends on the Tory/Labour split down south. Big SNP wins already in the post.

I wonder if abstention on the budget/ queens speech would give the snp some wiggle room with a minority tory government?

I agree with ICTjohnboy I think it's a bit senseless to dismiss the idea out of hand, although no doubt sensible politically given the Tories continued toxicity in Scotland.

Oh Reynard.

How can he be libertarian yet so pro-Union?

He's a little mixed up I think.

I fear he has actually went batshit insane. Too long with the likes of History Woman and the SNPouters will do that to you.

Archived