General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seen a bit of seethe today from Lib Dems about Greg Moodie portrayal of Charles Kennedy, getting their knickers in a twist as they shouldn't be making fun of someones alcohol problem.

ashcroft2.jpg?w=700&h=422

I seen a bit of seethe today from Lib Dems about Greg Moodie portrayal of Charles Kennedy, getting their knickers in a twist as they shouldn't be making fun of someones alcohol problem.

There are certain jobs we wouldn't let someone with an alcohol problem do (airline pilot, surgeon, etc) what about someone whose job it is to make laws and hold the government to account?

Pssstt.... did anyone see Miliband on his wee dash north of the border?

11040402_354024368120646_705410406641023

It's a bit like Cameron during the Referendum.

I don't think he is fully aware (of the true extent) of the collapse of his support in Scotland!!

I don't think he'll realise how much support they've lost until the day after the election.

A truly dreadful publication.

Joking about incest: tasteless and crass

Joking about an illness: fair game, eh

Let's be clear Enrico, you'd be fuming if it was one of the London papers mocking a member of the SNP.

Labour will need to hit rock bottom. Before they even attempt to change their ways.

I thought rock bottom for labour in Scotland was their 2011 disaster. They seem to have plummed even lower, which is actually a feat in itself.

Probably taking this too literally, but Cameron used shredded wheat as an analogy for terms as PM: 'two are great, three may be too many.'

Are shredded wheat not tiny?

I eat six. But I'm a real man. (cough)

I may be getting wooshed here, and you may already know, but it was an old advertising slogan

A truly dreadful publication.

Joking about incest: tasteless and crass

Joking about an illness: fair game, eh

Let's be clear Enrico, you'd be fuming if it was one of the London papers mocking a member of the SNP.

Not really, considering I'm not a SNP voter

Better luck next time

I eat six. But I'm a real man. (cough)

I may be getting wooshed here, and you may already know, but it was an old advertising slogan

An old advertising slogan that said eating three was too many? I thought he had just mixed up shredded wheat with weetabix.

post-20211-14271918108685_thumb.jpg

Are all the potential SNP voters on here happy with the party's stance that it will never, ever negotiate with the Tories?

That just smacks of narrow intransigence to me. She should, at least, be prepared to listen to what anyone might be prepared to offer Scotland. The Thatcher government was certainly the worst thing that ever happened to Scotland but it was a long time ago now, and the SNP of that era actually contributed to putting that government in place.

Time to move on, Nicola.

Archived