General Election 2015

Ludo*1

Miliband caught out by the VAT issue as well. Labour have spent the past week going on and on about VAT only for Cameron to announce that he will do exactly what Labour have pledged to do.

Poor from Labour.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SNP and Tories still helping each other out. Cameron has given up on Scotland it seems, happy to let the SNP tackle Labour in Scotland (and giving the SNP ammunition by fostering animosity towards Scotland/the SNP which they know the SNP will love) whilst acting as though the SNP are big bad scary wolves down here in England that will put Ed into number 10.

Nice to see you've been drinking the SLab kool aid.

The SNP have expressly said they will not enter into any kind of agreement with the Tories and will block any attempts for the Tories to form a minority Government. Further, they have said they will support Labour in a case by case basis.

It's exactly the kind of divisive pish you just spouted that is a major contributing factor as to why Labour are dead in Scotland. You and the rest of Scottish Labour just don't get it and blindly carry on with the blind hatred and the "Vote SNP get Tories" shite.

Hell mend the lot of you.

Nice to see you've been drinking the SLab kool aid.

The SNP have expressly said they will not enter into any kind of agreement with the Tories and will block any attempts for the Tories to form a minority Government. Further, they have said they will support Labour in a case by case basis.

It's exactly the kind of divisive pish you just spouted that is a major contributing factor as to why Labour are dead in Scotland. You and the rest of Scottish Labour just don't get it and blindly carry on with the blind hatred and the "Vote SNP get Tories" shite.

Hell mend the lot of you.

How is any of that relevant to what I said?

How is any of that relevant to what I said?

You opened with "SNP and Tories still helping each other out".

It is precisely this mentality that has left the North British accounting unit of the UK Labour Party in the utter state it's in. Telling lies and hoping they stick and a complete inability to place fingers on the national pulse.

You opened with "SNP and Tories still helping each other out".

It is precisely this mentality that has left the North British accounting unit of the UK Labour Party in the utter state it's in. Telling lies and hoping they stick and a complete inability to place fingers on the national pulse.

How do you not see that the current Tory tactic regarding the SNP helps the SNP? It furthers the perceived animosity towards the SNP from England which will harden the views of soft SNP supporters. It nullifies the 'Vote SNP get Tory' thing you wrongly claimed I was making.

Another 6 weeks of big bad Scotland and the SNP and anything is possible.

Labour and the Tories have been polling a projected 260 - 280 seats each for months now. There's no way they'll add another 40+ seats to what the polls are saying in the next 6 weeks.

SNP and Tories still helping each other out. Cameron has given up on Scotland it seems, happy to let the SNP tackle Labour in Scotland (and giving the SNP ammunition by fostering animosity towards Scotland/the SNP which they know the SNP will love) whilst acting as though the SNP are big bad scary wolves down here in England that will put Ed into number 10.

I think the SNP top strategists will hope that Conservative get in overall maybe with the help with a few others so that will bring Independence a lot closer.

Miliband caught out by the VAT issue as well. Labour have spent the past week going on and on about VAT only for Cameron to announce that he will do exactly what Labour have pledged to do.

Poor from Labour.

Glad I don't live down in England, I would more likely be a Labour voter if I did live down in England I don't think I would vote as I have no confidence on Ed Miliband.

The Tories in England are playing it just right with Labour and Labour don't have an answer.

The SNP reaping up the anti-SNP/Scotland rhetoric from the English media.

Win for the Tories in England

Win for the SNP in Scotland

Labour totally squeezed and don't have an answer to either of them..

The Tories in England are playing it just right with Labour and Labour don't have an answer.

The SNP reaping up the anti-SNP/Scotland rhetoric from the English media.

Win for the Tories in England

Win for the SNP in Scotland

Labour totally squeezed and don't have an answer to either of them..

It's ok though - Labour can still rely on their Scottish heartlands.

Oh....wait... no. :(

Yet the chances are Labour will be in power as the SNP will back them up in an "informal" coalition no?

Judging by the polls and the projections, yes.

The bookies have the Tories and Labour tied on 279 seats each, for the record.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I think Nicola Sturgeon taking over has been fantastic for the SNP. Whilst I disagree with her politics, I like her and think she comes across well. I also think she is far less divisive than Salmond. Salmond was someone who was loved by his supporters but despised by the others, Sturgeon manages to be liked even by those who don't support her. She may not be hugely charismatic in the same way, but she's less arrogant and I think comes across as a good statesman. Although she occasionally falls into the SNP trap of saying 'Scotland' when she is referring to the Scottish government, I feel she represents the whole country as FM, not just those who voted SNP.

I couldn't imagine Nicola unfurling a Scotland flag behind Cameron at Wimbledon for example, and I think that is to her credit.

Daily Mash take on Salmond's Westminster plans: http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/politics/politics-headlines/salmond-says-snp-will-win-300-seats-in-england-2015032596668

Definitely not in the minority, I love Salmond but I've seen them both live and Nicola comes across amazingly well

The only shite thing about Nicola is she's not got many decent gifs or memes yet, unlike ooor Eck

post-14721-14272963253587_thumb.jpgpost-14721-14272963468113_thumb.jpgpost-14721-14272963723283_thumb.jpg

I would LOVE it if the likes of Gordon Brown and Jim Murphy lost their seats.

#gettaefuck #wankfest

Gordon Brown won his seat by over 23,000 votes last time round, despite this I will give you really good odds on Gordon Brown not being an MP after the election.

Archived