General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think UKIP will win many seats. I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that they'll win a maximum of four seats. The impact they'll have is coming 2nd or 3rd.

One poll I saw had Labour and the Tories on 32%ish, with UKIP on 15% and the Lib Dems and the Greens on 7% each. I think that's a more hopeful for the Tories - they'll be hopeful at chipping into the UKIP figure whereas any Lib Dems who are going to go Labour will already have gone.

To be fair it could be worse.

He could be mentally ill enough to spend most of his life on this forum shouting abuse at everyone under several aliases.

Mmm hmm.

Is this where you fairly bizarrely claim that I live in England again? How did that work out for you last time?

I guess anything that takes away from the monumental c**t you have made of yourself with your ludicrous lies about Scottish graduates leaving the nation has to be a plus right?

You are ill and you should really ask someone for help.

Well adjusted and happy adults don't behave the way you do.

Mmm hmmm...

I understand your seethe that you were caught inventing complete and utter lies, were called on it, and have slunk off to avoid the turd you laid, but I can't really help you with that, other than to advise you in future not to make up unreconstructed w**k and pass it off as fact.

It's a top tip, albeit a fairly obvious one.

H_B making an utter tit of himself

Earlier he stated that he hoped the SNP get a majority at the next elections, and then a few posts down pointed out that they are the party of alleged homophobes and convicted wife-beaters.

Is he suggesting that this behaviour is official SNP policy? If so, it then does seems strange that he would like to see them re-elected in a landslide win.

Being fair, I would never think H_B is anti-gay or would use violence against women....especially as that would mean not spending at least 20 hours a day on here trolling every thread and he would actually have to go outside and meet one.

H_B making an utter tit of himself

Earlier he stated that he hoped the SNP get a majority at the next elections, and then a few posts down pointed out that they are the party of alleged homophobes and convicted wife-beaters.

Is he suggesting that this behaviour is official SNP policy? If so, it then does seems strange that he would like to see them re-elected in a landslide win.

Being fair, I would never think H_B is anti-gay or would use violence against women....especially as that would mean not spending at least 20 hours a day on here trolling every thread and he would actually have to go outside and meet one.

If anyone does a 'P&B's greatest achievements' thread keeping H_B away from women would be a stick on for top spot.

I didn't think it was true until I revisited this thread, but H_B really is struggling without Supras. Perhaps he should start a thread about the Derry or something to make himself fel worthwhile and a notable wind-up merchant again? Oh, wait, that bolt was shot by him several years ago.

Strugglin'.

Archived