General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop deflecting and seek help for your illness.

How can the way you are currently living your life make you feel good about yourself?

Classy.

Not content with making an absolute fool of yourself by inventing absolute lies about Scottish graduates, then having to scarper for days to avoid the steaming turd of nonsense you laid, you revert to your previous classy tactic about making mental health jibes.

You made a complete fool of yourself - passed off unreconstructed w**k as fact, were pointed and laughed at and have slithered back. At least show a bit of dignity

Classy.

Not content with making an absolute fool of yourself by inventing absolute lies about Scottish graduates, then having to scarper for days to avoid the steaming turd of nonsense you laid, you revert to your previous classy tactic about making mental health jibes.

You made a complete fool of yourself - passed off unreconstructed w**k as fact, were pointed and laughed at and have slithered back. At least show a bit of dignity

Calm down, it's a football forum FFS

Classy.

I don't think Oaksoft will mind too much about being pointed and laughed at by the forums resident loser tbf.

Former Hibs and Hearts player, Michael Stewart is hoping to becoming an SNP MP.

Strange one that http://m.scotsman.com/news/scotland/top-stories/ex-footballer-michael-stewart-bids-to-be-snp-mp-1-3648186

I never liked him as a player but he always came across as fair, intelligent and articulate as a pundit. Was never aware of his political affiliation or ambition but I wish him well.

I never liked him as a player but he always came across as fair, intelligent and articulate as a pundit.

He certainly doesn't come across as either intelligent or articulate as a pundit.

Unless your baseline is Charlie Nicholas.

I never liked him as a player but he always came across as fair, intelligent and articulate as a pundit. Was never aware of his political affiliation or ambition but I wish him well.

Got far to much exposure during the #indyref, struck me as someone who now thinks, now he has a political view, we all need to hear it, put him in the same group as, Elaine C, Compston, Cox, Cumming, Welsh and Limmy, if he is selected, he cannot be the best the SNP have, surely :blink:

But not Rowling though. Or Geldof or June Saprong. Or Irn Bru Murphy.

Who is she, if I have not heard of her so it is unlikely I know what she said, Geldof never read or heard anything he said, Rowling, not interested what she had to say, but she was treated appallingly by the "keyboard warriors", but Murphy he was involved in the #indyref, so not sure what your point is about him, oh there is not one

Who is she, if I have not heard of her so it is unlikely I know what she said, Geldof never read or heard anything he said, Rowling, not interested what she had to say, but she was treated appallingly by the "keyboard warriors", but Murphy he was involved in the #indyref, so not sure what your point is about him, oh there is not one

Superb, I love how you either defend them or deflect it.

Outstanding double standards, outstanding

Superb, I love how you either defend them or deflect it.

Outstanding double standards, outstanding

:1eye:1eye :1eye :1eye:1eye:1eye , I am beginning to think being you, is getting harder by the day

Doesn't matter who gets voted in or which parties form a coalition, one is for sure we will get shafted right up the Khyber pass to pay for the mistakes of the bwankers etc and the like.

Although the lead up to a general election is like a comedy show with the fannies trying to woo your vote by telling you that they actually care about you. :lol:

Frankly today in our climate politically speaking, it doesn't matter which of the big two parties get into power, I do not see any difference between them other than the colour they pick for the party.

Archived