General Election 2015

Ludo*1

They constantly talk up how they will run things down here, how much they will spend with only superficial interest in where the money will come from and now Salmond starts joking about writing the budget.

Any examples of this pish?

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any examples of this pish?

I live in England, work with and talk to English people everyday. I can confidently state that the only place this pish is occurring is in the heads of Dorlomin and other, equally deranged, idiots.

So yes, I'm sure he'll be posting some examples once he's got them from the drumming monkey between his ears.

Because that is not the message being played on repeat for the last week in England.

Its the SNP are going to be running things and spending like there is no tomorrow. The Tories pulled an unbelievable figure of £8 billion a year extra spending on the NHS. Labour were using this as a stick to beat them as "uncosted spending" then the SNP pulled £9 billion on the NHS and various other spending commitments. They constantly talk up how they will run things down here, how much they will spend with only superficial interest in where the money will come from and now Salmond starts joking about writing the budget.

The SNP could be focussing on Scottish issue beating Scottish Labour into a pulp. Instead they just "seem" to keep playing up to the SNP bogey man image in the South.

An image that is the Tories no 1 selling point.

Just when the whole "Miliband is unelectable" was collapsing they have a whole new story. One Labour can do nothing about.

And all our little cybernat friends pretend that this is unconnected with the loss of power the SNP will have if the Lab\Lib\SDLP block becomes viable. Because the SNP are soooooooo above politics. They have 60 years of being to the left of Labour or something.

No, in order to beat Labour to a pulp, they have to campaign as a left wing alternative to Labour while all the same time promising Scottish voters that they won't be responsible for letting the Tories in to government by taking votes from Labour - they do that by promising to hold up a Labour minority. That's the balancing act. If the self righteous xenophobes in the English media decide to peddle that as the SNP bogeyman, that's their problem. The SNP are doing what they have to to win Scottish seats, not playing up some notional game with the fucking Tories.

I live in England, work with and talk to English people everyday. I can confidently state that the only place this pish is occurring is in the heads of Dorlomin and other, equally deranged, idiots.

So yes, I'm sure he'll be posting some examples once he's got them from the drumming monkey between his ears.

He won't post anything. He's getting his news from tabloid columnists, including Piers Morgan.

Even he would be too ashamed to confirm those as his sources.

I'd imagine the reason the Tories are greeting about the SNP is that their surge is actually making them a lot less likely to stay in office. In the almost certain event of a hung parliament, Scotland returning all but one or two Labour/SNP MP's is a much worse result for the Tories than 2010.

Hopefully Dorlomin's poor wee pals thank us on May 8th.

The SNP could be focussing on Scottish issue beating Scottish Labour into a pulp. Instead they just "seem" to keep playing up to the SNP bogey man image in the South.

sorry, but this is completely deranged. (I'm not a "cybernat" either).

You seem to be mistaking how the SNP are being portayed in the media with how they actually are.

I can see how it helps the Tories to bolster the SNP but the foaming at the mouth from Tory grandees and the Daily Mail this week shows that they have no idea how to put the genie back in the bottle.

You seem to be blaming the SNP for doing what you want them to do- beating Labour to a pulp in Scotland. The consequence of that is trouble for Miliband in an election he should be cruising. It is his own party's fault that they find themselves in this position, not the SNP's.

Quite how all this provides evidence of the SNP "playing their part" in a Tory conspiracy thereby condemning your mates to another 5 years of zero hours contracts (and Labour really care about reversing those, incidentally) is not apparent at all. You're not making any sense.

I get the class over nation thing and I sympathise with that point of view. Quite how it is relevant in this scenario (or has been relevant in UK general elections at all since c. 1978) isn't clear at all. In any case voting for Labour from a "working class perspective" in 2015is more than a little eccentric.

It's fucking hilarious watching the same group of "progressives" revert to type every election and demand we all shut up and vote Labour. Also beamer for Dorlomin claiming that the media representation of the SNP must be factually correct.

It's fucking hilarious watching the same group of "progressives" revert to type every election and demand we all shut up and vote Labour. Also beamer for Dorlomin claiming that the media representation of the SNP must be factually correct.

No-one with a greater sense of entitlement than an English Labour voter who can't get their own country to vote for them.

Realllllllyyyyyy?

What's the big deal?

It's a homophobic insult where I'm from. If it means 'head full of mince' in Arbroath as opposed to an insult in comparing someone to an effeminate man, then fair enough.

Archived