General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He pissed all over VirusTON's long-winded, woeful catchphrase laden drivel yesterday to the point VT thought relevant to bring Josef Fritzel ( :lol: WTF?!) into his dribbly mewling, so perhaps JtC's having a night off?

Jay mo's argument; Labour could totes scrap Trident. If the party changed.

I don't mind jay mo. I think he's defending c***s, but is not trolling.

When did I say anyone has been 'purged' from the party? Michael Foot died, didn't get purged, he's still popular amongst a lot in the party and the loony left definitely exist, as can be seen by the likes of Katy Clark and Neil Findlay and all their supporters during the leadership election.

So that civil war? Twenty years of expulsions? Just shits and giggles?

So Labour turned up to vote after all....... in favour of new weapons of mass destruction of course.

What do the blairite bum lickers on here make of it?

I'm sure they'll be loving it. Spending 100 billion on useless penis extensions while public services are being cut to the bone gives them a right rager.

Jmothecat is probably tugging one out right now.

Who were they contacting? Known UKIP voters and Euro sceptics?

There is no way 80% of people in the UK want to leave the EU

Contacting three neighbouring constituencies. I'd say it's a reasonable guess that they are all in the south of England.

No word of what the actual question was either. No way that is an accurate figure.

STV poll: SNP at 52% as Labour faces general election annihilation

Scottish Labour still face political annihilation in the general election as Jim Murphy fails to make an impact on voters, according to a poll commissioned by STV.

The Ipsos Mori survey shows the party would poll 24% of the Scottish vote, just 1% better than in a previous STV poll in October.

http://news.stv.tv/scotland-decides/news/307347-stv-poll-snp-at-52-as-murphy-fails-to-make-general-election-impact/

Pleasing! :thumsup2

STV poll: SNP at 52% as Labour faces general election annihilation

Scottish Labour still face political annihilation in the general election as Jim Murphy fails to make an impact on voters, according to a poll commissioned by STV.

The Ipsos Mori survey shows the party would poll 24% of the Scottish vote, just 1% better than in a previous STV poll in October.

http://news.stv.tv/scotland-decides/news/307347-stv-poll-snp-at-52-as-murphy-fails-to-make-general-election-impact/

Pleasing! :thumsup2

To be fair to Murphy, it IS a one point closure, and though you can point to the leading questions in the last Panelbase one as well, ICM also showed in it's last full poll a slight increase in the Labour numbers. Overall, it may be that there has been a slight narrowing of the polls - although it seems not generally at the expense of the SNP. Given the issues around the oil industry since christmas, and Murphy barely being out fo the papers and off the BBC since he was installed, is not a generally good return for yer' man Murphy.

Also interesting that Ipsos has the Greens down by two, bucking the UK average which has the Greens at an all time high across the UK.

To be fair to Murphy, it IS a one point closure, and though you can point to the leading questions in the last Panelbase one as well, ICM also showed in it's last full poll a slight increase in the Labour numbers. Overall, it may be that there has been a slight narrowing of the polls - although it seems not generally at the expense of the SNP. Given the issues around the oil industry since christmas, and Murphy barely being out fo the papers and off the BBC since he was installed, is not a generally good return for yer' man Murphy.

Also interesting that Ipsos has the Greens down by two, bucking the UK average which has the Greens at an all time high across the UK.

That's why I'm laughing. Considering how unpopular the conservative policies have been and how much exposure Murphy and labour generally had, that's an awful return for them. They should really be looking into eating away at the SNP, but it seems they're pinching votes from the other pro-union parties.

There isn't a hope in hell the SNP are returning more than 50 seats, but it's still funny to see.

B74QccaCIAAFZU0.png

Lets face it between 10 and 15 SNP seats would have been quite an achievement. Talking about 20,30,40 seats is just incredible.

If we get over 20 seats I'll be very satisfied, anything over 30 and I'll be ecstatic, over 40 and it's dreamland

Archived