General Election 2015

Ludo*1

She recently said something along the lines of "It's not easy being a famous woman online". Aye Jakey, only famous women get trolled and harassed online. You fucknugget.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your mother sounds like a roaster; obviously a family trait.

It will be lovely to see the seethe during his radical maiden speech from shiny heided, comb-overed types who will also be a bit sad. The auld tories will have a tear in the eye remembering when they had hair like that.

The auld labour ones will be remembering when they had policies like that.

It will be lovely to see the seethe during his radical maiden speech from shiny heided, comb-overed types who will also be a bit sad. The auld tories will have a tear in the eye remembering when they had hair like that.

The auld labour ones will be remembering when they had policies like that.

:lol: Brilliant.

She recently said something along the lines of "It's not easy being a famous woman online". Aye Jakey, only famous women get trolled and harassed online. You fucknugget.

It surprises me that rich people still need attention, if I could afford almost anything I'd hardly be on the internet and I certainly wouldn't need a positive reaction from people.

It surprises me that rich people still need attention, if I could afford almost anything I'd hardly be on the internet and I certainly wouldn't need a positive reaction from people.

Christ that's frightening. It's exactly my own thoughts after I read the article 10 minutes ago. Maybe attention seeking is an affliction that doesn't go away regardless of how rich and famous you are.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3076811/Unmasked-SNP-supporting-cybernat-trolled-JK-Rowling.html

When people use terms like "book burning"its hardly a surprise that some will use the "nazi" word to describe them,i prefer to just call them ignorant.

When people take the Daily Mail seriously it's hardly surprising that people call them Nazis

ralph-miliband.png

When people quote the Daily Mail, I prefer to just call them "fucking stupid".

Expected reply did you read the story and look at the tweets from the dick concerned or just be a twat and abuse people

Expected reply did you read the story and look at the tweets from the dick concerned or just be a twat and abuse people

Given that I refuse to click on any Daily Mail link out of principle, no I didn't read the "story".

I'm sure it was just super, though.

Reflective.

As much as I wanted to see the SNP win, it was sobering to watch the losers.

Yes many of them are twats but most of them weren't TBH.

Almost to a man they lost with a huge amount of dignity.

Particular mention has to go to Douglas Alexander who must have been dying inside to have lost to a kid.

He was very effusive and genuine in his praise and best wishes for the girl.

Nobody called anyone a Cockwomble or a Whompercunt.

It left me feeling a little flat and reminded me of when I once lost a job I liked (many years ago now though).

These are human beings and whatever we think of them, they;ve lost their career and their purpose in life.

You;d need to be a c**t (and there are many out there) not to feel some sympathy for them. Anyone who has ever had something

taken away from them will have felt a twinge of basic humanity seeing all these people lose - Ann Begg (? - the disabled woman) losing was particularly poignant.

So not euphoric at all. Reflective is a better word.

Last week has gone. Time to look forward.

ETA: I am enjoying the radio phone-ins though from Labour voters whining about the democratic deficit of having 56 SNP MPs when UKIP only got 1. Now THAT is worth laughing at.

I totally disagree, I don't give a f**k. The world is a harsh place and there are much worse things happening than a bunch of wealthy people losing a very priveleged position that they don't deserve to have. Add to the fact most of them are self-entitled scumbags I couldn't care less, they got what they deserved.

And the disabled person doesn't deserve anyone's pity, she would want to be treated as an equal all disabled people do, so I don't give a shit about her either. This is politics of an entire nation, its not a wee game this is a big, important deal. If you don't feel sorry for Man City players right now that they didn't win the title no way should you feel sorry for an MP that lost their job.

I totally disagree, I don't give a f**k. The world is a harsh place and there are much worse things happening than a bunch of wealthy people losing a very priveleged position that they don't deserve to have. Add to the fact most of them are self-entitled scumbags I couldn't care less, they got what they deserved.

And the disabled person doesn't deserve anyone's pity, she would want to be treated as an equal all disabled people do, so I don't give a shit about her either. This is politics of an entire nation, its not a wee game this is a big, important deal. If you don't feel sorry for Man City players right now that they didn't win the title no way should you feel sorry for an MP that lost their job.

I agree wi' that summation.

Whit's the odds on Charles Kennedy being rewarded for failure by getting the keys tae the big hoose.

Job for life at the taxpayers expense.

:lol:

I totally agree

And well put :lol:

Archived