General Election 2015

Ludo*1

Why was she crying? You been telling her porkies about what would happen if Scotland voted for self rule and responsibility?

No, she is a unionist. She thought her country might be about to be taken away from her.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, she is a unionist. She thought her country might be about to be taken away from her.

I hope you gave the little lamb a cuddle and told her that everything would be ok and that those horrid nats would go away!!! Bless her!

Slightly confused as to why politicians keep referring to large constituencies as being "The same size as Belgium"

I've heard that phrase used by David Mundell on his Dumfriesshire, Clydesdale and Tweeddale seat and also by one of the candidates in Argyll & Bute.

However, Ross, Skye & Lochaber forms the largest constituency in the entire UK and comes in at around 12,000 square kilometers. Belgium, on the other hand, is over 30,000 square kilos.

Jesus, what a hysterical mess she is then.

Dj9ODGV.gif

UK isn't a country m8

I would have thought she was more concerned with the border guards and deportation that the no had has been threatening non scots with

UK isn't a country m8

I would have thought she was more concerned with the border guards and deportation that the no had has been threatening non scots with

Why on earth would she be concerned with things which obviously wouldn't happen? It was an emotional reaction, not a fear of things I doubt anyone with half a brain would ever believe.

Why on earth would she be concerned with things which obviously wouldn't happen? It was an emotional reaction, not a fear of things I doubt anyone with half a brain would ever believe.

Anyone from Scotland who is emotionally attached to the union is, to a man, an out and out rocket.

Slightly confused as to why politicians keep referring to large constituencies as being "The same size as Belgium"

I've heard that phrase used by David Mundell on his Dumfriesshire, Clydesdale and Tweeddale seat and also by one of the candidates in Argyll & Bute.

However, Ross, Skye & Lochaber forms the largest constituency in the entire UK and comes in at around 12,000 square kilometers. Belgium, on the other hand, is over 30,000 square kilos.

"A constituency the size of Vanuatu" doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

^^^ Arsenal were playing at home that particular week, imo

I'd imagine you will provide some proof of that?

There was an extensive study done by Edinburgh university that said exactly that. I suppose you'll evidence that's contrary to that even though there's none ?

I'd imagine you will provide some proof of that?

There are polls to support this. The biggest single demographic of NO voters by far were residents of Scotland who were born in other parts of the UK.

There was an extensive study done by Edinburgh university that said exactly that. I suppose you'll evidence that's contrary to that even though there's none ?

There are polls to support this. The biggest single demographic of NO voters by far were residents of Scotland who were born in other parts of the UK.

I'm assuming he was just talking about Scots that actually voted as opposed to all Scots that live in Scotland

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/independence-referendum-figures-revealed-majority-5408163

This poll suggests a thin majority did indeed vote Yes

Archived