General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're having a laugh surely? A proper pig

Aye, She probably needs a Sevco fan who can knock her about a bit when results don't go your way.

Backward or what?

The seriousness of this cannot be overstated and comments like 'breach of protocol' and 'error of judgement' are insulting.

Nothing will come of this because as I understand it Carmichael cannot be forced out. An independent Scotland needs to have a written constitution that would hold elected representatives to proper account.

It should be determined when the civil service enquiry learnt of Carmichael's involvement and if the information was made available at the earliest opportunity.

If this triggers a by-election :lol:

It shouldn't be a if it should be when.

As Scottish Lib Dem leader, I think it's only fair Willie Rennie should step down

The seriousness of this cannot be overstated and comments like 'breach of protocol' and 'error of judgement' are insulting.

Nothing will come of this because as I understand it Carmichael cannot be forced out. An independent Scotland needs to have a written constitution that would hold elected representatives to proper account.

It should be determined when the civil service enquiry learnt of Carmichael's involvement and if the information was made available at the earliest opportunity.

It is vital for the long term recovery of the Liberal Democrats that he is no longer associated with them. With his continuation as a Liberal Democrat MP it just undermines any strides they look to take to turn around their election result in 2015.

Can't see the SNP letting this run it's course. As Fide's link to Murrell's Twitter feed shows they are fuming, and quite rightly so.

A scurrilous act, that will hopefully haunt Carmichael for a long time. The guys up in Shetland are always very vocal about Carmichael so I can imagine they will be on his case relentlessly.

Going to be a stressful time for him though. Let's see how the bruiser copes with it all, without his Tory mates to back him up.

Archived