Dull Men Club

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get all the folk that collect trainers inducted immediately.

Anyone that obsessively collects anything and then proceeds to tell everyone they meet about it at the earliest opportunity should automatically be a member for life.

"I finally managed to track down the 2nd June 1953 1st class stamp that was released for the coronation of the queen, and I can tell you, when I first got my hands on it, it was quite exhilarating!"

^^^definite VL

Anyone that collects anything is generally dull as f**k, except LexiCollector, he was so #DECE

October's design features John Richards, from Boston, Lincs, who founded the Apostrophe Protection Society to combat the widespread incorrect use of the apostrophe

:lol: I believe we have a P&B'er here. Think this Kincardine

Didn't you confess to being a bit of a drain spotter?

I've got a rather unhealthy collection of large rocks* from across Scotland in my back garden. Not just pretty ones, but dull ones dragged all the way from places like Galloway or the NW Highlands. Small samples or pebbles just aren't enough, it's got to be a serious lump of the stuff. It's always awkward having to answer the question "what have you go in here, rocks??!" with the answer "Yes".

*They're not minerals, they're rocks.

Anyone that obsessively collects anything and then proceeds to tell everyone they meet about it at the earliest opportunity should automatically be a member for life.

"I finally managed to track down the 2nd June 1953 1st class stamp that was released for the coronation of the queen, and I can tell you, when I first got my hands on it, it was quite exhilarating!"

^^^definite VL

Anyone that collects anything is generally dull as f**k, except LexiCollector, he was so #DECE

The only thing I'm collecting is notches on the bedpost.

Archived