Any lunatics still thinking Messi is the best?

Mr Romanov

There's always a few roasters that come out with some absurd suggestions on threads like this. Puskas ffs, I doubt anyone on this forum ever even saw him play :lol:

You again eh, still struggling to read as well I see. I said look at his scoring record, its as good as Messi and Ronaldo's. You can do that right now if you want. Jesus, everything I've ever seen you write is utter pish.

You again eh, still struggling to read as well I see. I said look at his scoring record, its as good as Messi and Ronaldo's. You can do that right now if you want. Jesus, everything I've ever seen you write is utter pish.

:lol:

You're the one talking tripe. Thousands of players could have scored loads when their teams are probably scoring 8 goals every week. To compare them to the likes of Messi when you've never watched them play is pretty stupid.

That Barcelona are a team which Ronaldo would not get a game for, mainly because they have a better player. Lionel Messi.

They play in different positions. Unless you're suggesting Neymar is better than Ronaldo?

That's a tad extreme, I'd say they're about on par. Given the age difference, I've no doubt Neymar will go on to have a more successful career though.

GIF-bubbles-glasses-OMG-shocked-trailer-

They play in different positions. Unless you're suggesting Neymar is better than Ronaldo?

They don't play in different positions. There is a common misconception Ronaldo is a winger, he's not, he's played most of his career as a striker.