Any lunatics still thinking Messi is the best?

Mr Romanov

Nothing silly about it, it's commonly said by brazilians about brazilian players,  it's not lie i just made it up is it you see it with more brazilians than any other players,  it was a brazilian that told me that ffs.    Listing exceptions only makes a walloper. 

It's not commonly said by anyone other than morons trying to pretend they have a vast knowledge of world football. The only notable ones are Adriano and maybe Ronaldinho

3 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

You're seriously listing players?  Number 15on ignore,  first one for being a bellend re football

1 hour ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Nothing silly about it, it's commonly said by brazilians about brazilian players,  it's not lie i just made it up is it you see it with more brazilians than any other players,  it was a brazilian that told me that ffs.    Listing exceptions only makes a walloper. 

That's some use of the ignore function you fucking psychopathic imbecile.

I'm not sure what's sadder - chattering away about how you're going to ignore someone, like it's some kind of weapon that'll make the opposite party quake in their boots, or saying it when you clearly have no intention to do it.  Little from column A, little from column B probably.  Still, it's fun to watch him completely unravel like this.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's not commonly said by anyone other than morons trying to pretend they have a vast knowledge of world football. The only notable ones are Adriano and maybe Ronaldinho

Ronaldinho was older than I thought he was when he really chucked it.  Still the biggest shame though.  Adriano was a great player, but nowhere near the league of Ronaldinho in terms of pure talent.  I'd lump Robinho into that list too

Not sure what any of this has got to with Messi though, and I think I'd cry if I have to go back through Pep's posts to work out where it came from.

Eh you're a moron.   It's actually commonly said by brazilians,  who probably know more about brazilians than you.

Not if you've studied Brazilians since inception therefore I know Brazilians more than Brazilians are Brazilians

^^ can you read that? If not, that's what we have to put up with every time you post you thick c**t.

7 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Aye,  someone posting an incoherent sentence is well telt

2 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

:1eye

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Ten is the key for Pep since according to him thats how many minutes of highlight reel footage one requires to watch before crowning the GOAT footballer

Surely Ronaldinho was the resounding champion then? 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...